The beginning - A walk.

Alicia's POV.

I was sitting in my room texting my friends, Terrence, Mike and Michelle, since Gabe was probably off taking another girl out, since he just couldn't find a good girlfriend(tried to get him with guys but he always declines), but he's known to be the schools player so I don't say much. Michelle already has a boyfriend, (pretty concerning cause Gabe wants to kill him) his names Luce, nice guy in reality but a real troublemaker but I guess that's why she likes him. I have another best-friend his names Chris but he's not into relationships otherwise I'd have hooked him up with someone by now. Gabe Meyer, Michelle Meyer and Chris Meyer are siblings, And Terrence Wellow and Mike Wellow are siblings they have a stepbrother named Adrien but he likes hanging out with his old family the Porters, he doesn't hate his other siblings though, he's just more comfortable with them.

We were talking about well too much homework, like who gives 27 assignments to be finished in the weekend, I didn't have a problem cause I don't do recess and hang about finishing all my work, before you ask me why I don't like sports, i'm not bad at it or anything in fact im pretty fit I just don't like doing it, plus I walk a lot. Chris had also finished all his assignments so I was hanging out in his room at the Meyer house, his parents let them do anything, me and him stay up all night just watching horror movies cause well they're fun and being an insomnia is a b*tch, The Wellow household is quite silent and kind though a pretty good place too. I live in the Delamyst household where well crazy things happen, I don't have siblings and my family is abroad for work. 

I was spending the night with Chris, I mean he does have two wall mount beds in his room, and we had decided to try to sleep early but after hours of twisting and turning I wasn't able to fall asleep, insomnia is such a problem,but Chris had somehow managed to,I put on my headphones and decided to take a walk to relax my mind and maybe fall asleep, so I jumped out of the window which was a easier said than done considering the fact that the Meyers live in practically a mansion. I had to jump and spin mid air quite a bit but I didn't mind I loved doing stuff like this I walked a bit and finally reached the park as the song paralyzed started playing and before I knew it I tripped on a rock and was on the ground so much for a relaxing walk I said to myself.

I looked to see if I had hurt myself as I dusted my pants and top and realized my watch had broken, oh god, now I was upset, this was given to me by Ray Mericamy my childhood best-friend who had died in a car crash 3 years ago, we were in the same car but I survived, with a lot of scars. We had a lot in common and he even had plans for college, it was too bad he didn't make it. I scrambled to find the missing pieces but one part of it was lost and I couldn't find it, so I just continued my walk, after a while well at around four-thirty I decided to head back, but decided to sit on the swing for a while that's when I felt something underneath my leg so I bent down and picked it up only to find the missing part of my watch well it wasn't black, it looked more like the rainbow but still at least the watch would work, nothing wrong with it I thought as I fixed my watch completely and set the time back to four fifty six and headed back and climbed back through the window and for once I felt like I could fall asleep, there was something wrong with the whole thing how could I have just found a part so similar to the one I had just lost, but I left that thought for the next day, because for once I just wanted to sleep.