Arresst me for falling for you

" Run ....you idiot boss " shout da qing trying to save his boss .

" Naaah ! Just waiting for someone "said yunlan smirking .

Da qing look around there are many police man " look he won't come " he Shout .

" I told him if he want to arrest me he have to come himself " said yunlan looking at main entrance of Zhu empire building .

" He's here " shout da qing smiling " good luck to you boss " he said laughing .

Yunlan look beautiful officer with stotic face coming inside the building , looking so dashing .

The thing is zhao yunlan is a famous thief of dragon city , everyone try to catch him with different tactics but no one is successful

The thing is zhao yunlan is a famous thief of dragon city , everyone try to catch him with different tactics but no one is successful .

Whenever he robe any bank or mall or building , he will first inform the police , he will just leave a letter
" no one can catch him only he can - z/s ".

Flashback :

It's getting dark , rain start pouring   and in the middle of the large road ten year old boy badly injured walking alone while crying and starving .

No one is there to help him when he saw a bus stop to save himself from harsh drops of rain .

He run toward it with all his strength and sat down under the roof of that of a plastic board .

He's shivering badly in cold atmosphere when a warm blanket or something hugged his body .

" Is he awake dad ? " Said a Sweet and gentle voice of a child , who's just few years bigger than this boy .

" I think so ! " said a man this time with same soft and hard voice mix.

" He's so injured dad , why don't we take him home ? " Ask that soft voice sweetly to that man .

" He is darling , before we take him ,we have to ask for his permission okay "said that man softly to his boy .

" Okay ! I will ask ? " said that boy as he put his soft hand on the shivering boy shoulder " hey ! Uhnmm...little boy I don't know what should i call you ...will you come with me and my dad to our house , we can treat your wounds there and food too " said that boy .

That boy just nod as his throat is too dry to say something so that man lift yunlan in his arms as bus come they sit in as it drive toward there home.

When they came there house that man carried that boy inside the there house .

" Welcome in our home " said that sweet boy excited .

" We need to clean him first " that boy's dad as he take the shivering boy in bathroom and clean his body with warm water and the little boy wait outside patiently .

As they came out from bathroom , that boy is wrapped in towel sleeping soundly in that man's arms .

He place him on bad and changed his shabby clothes into new clothes while he sleeping he also treated his wounds .