~ Kiss it better ~

It's like all normal days , professor shen teaching his class while chief zhao yunlan resting in his office waiting for his weiwei to finish his lesson .

When yunlan phone buzz
" hello chief zhao speaking " he said in a formal tone .

" Please !!!! please !!!! help us " yunlan heard a scared voice from other side and then they hang up.

Yunlan run outside of the office calling ling jing asking him to trace the location as he sit inside his red jeep with da qing  and went to the location sent by ling jing.

When they reach there , yunlan looked around it's an abandoned factory .

" Chief ! there is no trace of black energy " ling jing scanned the area , looking confuse as he look around  no one is there .

Then they heard a scream as they went inside there they saw a boy holding a girl who's screaming for help .

" Please !!! Help me " she said crying but that boy just laugh .

" Let her go !!!! " yunlan said pointing his gun at that boy who have his own gun pointing at that girls head .

"I won't " that boy said with stuttering voice and trembling hands , he has tight hold on her .

Yunlan observed that boy as he slowly taking steps ahead " look , let her go she's innocent " he said .

" No - no - no don't come close " that boy said as he start crying .

Yunlan felt bad foe the boy so he said  " Hey ! Don't cry , just throw the gun away , Okay  " in a soft so the boy won't feel threatned .

" Please !!!!! " that boy said crying the girl take advantage of it and pushed the boy back making him press the gun holder fireing in front direction.

Yunlan don't know what happened as he looked at his chest blood flowing out then he feel dizzy , his vision getting blur as he fell on ground and the boy who was crying and saying again and again that he didn't mean to do it caught by Da Qing .

Yunlan open his eyes slowly , he saw a white ceiling " Is he alive ? " he ask himself looking at right side when he saw a worried Professor " yunlan "  .

Yunlan looked at the concernedface of his lover " Xiao wei " he said as he smile at him and to ease those worried expression he said" I'm fine ".

" Don't you know the word * dangerous * " Shen wei said looking at his idiot lover .

" I'm sorry " yunlan said making his doe eyes at his beautiful professor who alway melt by them .

" Don't make this kicked puppy face
at me " but shen wei can't help and smile at his cute lover .

" Xiao wei " yunlan said softly .

" Hmm"

" It's hurt ...uhmm can't you kiss it and make my pain fade away "

" Where did you heard this ? " Shen wei ask rasing his eyebrow .

" Nevermind " yunlan said pouting.

" How can I say no to you ? When you made this cute face " Shen wei lean down and kissed yunlan wounded chest , then his forhead , his eyes , nose , both Cheeks and then his lips  but then bite his lip making yunlan yelp " this for making me worried and not taking care of yourself , never get hurt again please " with that they both fall sleep on same bed .