~i learned it~

Shen wei worried phasing here and there thinking about only one person which is the cause of his smile and worries .

It's winters and today's weather report say that it will be heavy snowfall.

And what worried shen wei is that yunlan went out with his team on a mission ...and he will be coming tonight...or not he don't know .

He want to talk to him...but he can't as he don't know how to use this device...called mobile phone .

And yunlan said to him he can't use his Power until he learn , how to us this thing .

He look at mobile with angry eyes
...like telling the poor thing to start working itself ....make Shen wei to talk yunlan ...or he will see the rage of black cloak envoy .

After glaring at Poor thing shen wei realise his anger is a waste on poor thing .

So wear his over and take that device put in his pocket and left the house in search of his ah lan .

He was walking in a very cold weather ....but as he's black cloak he don't feel anything but..it made him worried about his ah Lan .

It's been half an hour ... he's walking toward the address his ah Lan went ...but he can't found it .

He sighed ...he look around at busy streets...he took out that poor thing looking at helplessly at it as it staring at him too with that black face.

he took out that poor thing looking at helplessly at it as it staring at him too with that black face

He was looking here and there when he saw a kid come to him "Mr what are looking at ? ".

Shen wei smile at the cute boy as he kneel down in front of him " Nothing
...dear "said Shen wei softly .

It's like that little boy can see through him " do you want help with this ? "He said pointing at his phone .

" You know how to use it "said Shen wei with sparkling eyes .

"Yes and I can teach you ...just buy me lollipop "said that boy smiling wide with big brown eyes.....that boy like yunlan in his childhood.

After half an hour Shen wei is able to learn how to use it easily...by his cute sweet little teacher .

As a promise Shen wei buy that boy five different flavours lollipop and get some for his little xiao Lan too .

Yunlan coming home when his phone buzzed "who's calling me this late ? " he ask to himself .

As he look at  caller id on his phone his eyes went wide "xiao wei ".

" Hello " he said softly .

" Xiao Lan ....are you okay ? " Shen wei asked softly and worried.

"I'm fine xiao wei...how "yunlan said softly and surprised.

Yunlan driving then he suddenly pressed on break when he saw Shen wei standing on street .

" Where are you right now ? "He ask .

" Ah ! I'm in a market...just come here to buy something "said Shen wei smiling at yunlan happily still talking on phone.

just come here to buy something "said Shen wei smiling at yunlan happily still talking on phone

" So finally you learned , how to use it "said yunlan smiling softly at his lover .

" Yes " said Shen wei pointing at his mobile phone excited like little child and waiting for good praise from his lover .

" You did a good job ..xiao wei... Let's go home ...then tell how you learn it "said yunlan as he Walk toward shen wei ans grah his hand gently .

" Yes "said shen wei as they about to walk toward there snow start falling as all people look at sky then suddenly dark sky become colourful in light of beautiful fireworks.

As shen wei and yunlan also look at that then each other smiling " it's beautiful "they said together .