prologue

Once upon a time. There was a wealthy family that lived in a peace and beautiful life. They loved and cared for each other so much. A slightest fight never happen.

"Namjoon! Let's go home!" a tall man called his son that was waiting outside the elementary school building.

"Daddddd!!" he ran so fast towards his dad. Dimple appeared on his face as he smiled. He opened his arm widely to hug his lovely dad.

"Aigooo, you're a 2nd grader already" his dad hugged him tightly. He felt proud, remembered back in his younger days, he barely had money for food, and now, he could afford school tuitions for his son.

"Let's go home dad, i'm sleepy".

And they walked to their car and drove home.

The end? No.

Let's prepare for the worst.

_______________

6 years later

The 2nd grader boy has grown big. From elementary school, and now he was in middle school. Time flew so fast. He still had the lovey dovey family. His life was still wonderful, just like fairytales and those happy endings in movies.

But, who knows a person with such a great intimidating skills can ruin his life?

——————————————————————-

"You know that noona love you a lot right?" a girl that was older said to him. She was his lover. He grew up and has become handsome. Everyone fell for his looks, but only 1 that attracted him.

"I know noona. I love you so much. Why did you say that in a sudden?" he asked her back. He loved her so much till the point he was addicted to her and willing to do anything for her.

"Can you buy me something?" she asked him with pleaded eyes. She knew that he would melt if he saw her cute face.

"Ehmm, of course i can! I will try to convince my parents." he hesitated a bit.

"Don't tell your parents Joon. You know what happened last time when they knew you bought my diamond bracelet right?". He lied to his parents so he could buy her a diamond bracelet. They spotted the bracelet on his lover's wrist when they hung out in his house.  And after that, they forbade him to buy things by his own.

"Uhhh.... okay noona. Anything for you" he stretched his mouth and formed the sweetest smile for his lover, his life. He willed to do anything for her. He got no choice but to steal, either his mom or his dad 's bank card.

But, poor him. He didn't know that any transaction with bank card will be informed to the card owner.

"Namjoon, where are you!". His dad called him because he got a notification that someone just did a transaction. He also couldn't find his bank card.

"Ehmmm, i'm with my friends dad. What's wrong?" he replied nervously with his lover beside him, listening to the conversation.

"I told you not to buy things by your own! You're grounded Namjoon!" his dad scolded him through the phone.

"I didn't purchase anyt-." The call was ended. He felt guilty, but he was grateful. His lover was happy. So , he was happy too.
_____________