twenty-seven

1975 - Chapter 27

1975 - Chapter 27... why, it's my lucky number :)

"Why are you getting dressed in non-uniform?" Lily II asked her best friend as the Hufflepuff boy wore a shirt.

"I'm going on a little appointment with my father-"

"Tom? YOUR FATHER?!" Lily II yelled as she stared at Tom II with a bewildered look.

"Don't worry! It's just a little appointment, no duelling..." Tom II reassured her, "...I think," although he sounded quite unsure himself.

"I just don't want you to get hurt-" Lily II sighed.

"And I won't! I promise," Tom II gave her a big smile and hugged her from behind. Lily II couldn't help but blush slightly.

"So... Ya gonna flirt with my cousin or are you actually going to go to that appointment?!" Lucy yelled from the other side of Lily's II phone. Tom II laughed awkwardly and let go of Lily II, then walked out of the empty Hufflepuff common room.

Lucius was already waiting outside of the common room with a little key in his hand, "There you are, I have something for you."

Tom II approached him and the blond young man extended his arm and dropped the key into Tom's II hands. "This is the portkey. To activate it, you'll need to twist the top of the key, do you understand?" Lucius explained.

"Each time you twist the key, you'll appear in a different spot. Your friend, Delphi, planned the trip. Are you ready?" Lucius asked.

Tom II gave him a determined nod and huffed nervously, gripping both sides of the key. Suddenly, he twisted the key and was engulfed in a frenzy of cloud and light before disappearing with the key.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"DO NOT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN! MY SON IS GOING TO APPEAR RIGHT IN FRONT OF US-" Lord Voldemort screeched as he paced the large hall at top speed.

"mY lORD- pLEASE cALM tHE fUCK dOWN!" Bellatrix screeched.

"I will LITERALLY pour CEMENT down YOUR ears, BELLATRIX!" The Dark Lord screeched again.

"My Lord, nO-" Regulus tried to stop him.

"How did you two handle your children?! HOW?!" Lord Voldemort sighed as he looked at his Death Eaters for advice.

Rodulphus shrugged, "Well it kind of helps if your daughter is a bit of a lunatic."

The Dark Lord crucioed Rodolphus for handling his daughter with such ease and then he crucioed Regulus just in case. "You can't crucio me, I'm on my period!" Bellatrix yelled.

The Dark Lord shrugged, "Fair enough." So he went ahead and killed the plant in the corner of the room.

"I SPENT WEEKS TAKING CARE OF THAT!" Regulus yelled.