twenty-nine

"BREATHE, TOM! YOU'RE OKAY! YOU'RE DOING FINE!" Tom II screamed to himself as he and Lily II paced around the room, getting ready to go to 1942

"He's just like his father..." Regulus whispered to Rodolphus, who agreed. They were still very traumatised by the events of the day that The Dark Lord and Tom II went on a fun trip together.

"So we're going back to 1995 to gather the rest of the crew while they go to 1942. That's bonkers but let's do it!" Regulus II laughed as the future crew (save Tom II and Lily II) gathered their belongings.

"Goodbye, grandma," Lily II hugged Lily. Even the author was confused with what she was writing. Lily smiled and hugged her granddaughter back.

"You two don't get into any trouble, now?" Lily looked at his grandson and Regulus II. James II and Regulus II glanced at each other with a smirk.

"Don't tell your grandmother this but I allow you two to get into a little trouble," James whispered as he and Sirius smiled at the pair of mischievous boys.

Remus pat his son on the shoulder, "You're a great kid, I'm very lucky to have a son like you." Teddy smiled sadly and hugged his father tightly.

Severus approached Tobias awkwardly, "Um, goodbye?" Tobias looked at his young father, then around to make sure no one was watching. The time-travelling Slytherin quickly hugged his young father and let go so no one would notice them.

Rodolphus and Bellatrix hugged their daughter. "Please make sure to not get carried away with your..." Bellatrix looked at the anteater that was peeking from out of Delphi's backpack "...Little friends."

"I promise, mum!" Delphi gave Bellatrix and Rodolphus a big, fat kiss on the forehead and joined Teddy, who held the first time-turner. Before James II could join his godbrother, Severus tugged his robe from behind.

"I'm not completely sure about the relationship you have with my son..." Severus and James II glanced at Tobias from afar (who was on his phone again) "But please treat him well. He isn't really that open, I figured, but I think he's perfect for you," Severus whispered. James II smirked and nodded, joining Tobias as the future children gathered.

"At the count of three, we both turn the time-turner in the way we practised, okay?" Teddy said. Tom II nodded with his own time-turner as Lily II held onto him tightly. Dumbledore held out his wand, ready to cast a powerful Oblivious spell.

"1!" Tom II gulped as he held the small device in his hand.

"2!" Dumbledore's grasp tightened on his wand slightly.

"3!" Both boys turned the time device in their hands in a specific way and a bright, blue light shot out from the tip of Dumbledore's wand. The group of children disappeared and all those in 1975 had their memories wiped. "What the hell am I doing, standing here?" James asked as he and the rest of the Marauders returned to their seats.