Chapter 2: Sold

<Lauren's POV>
I woke up to Dani who was shaking me and yelling my name.
"Lauren, wake up! We have to announce our new EP today, get out of bed!"
It was about noon when I looked at the clock. I didn't normally sleep this late but I didn't sleep well last night. I threw my legs over the top bunk and jumped down to the floor, Dani ran out of the room and I assumed Lisa was already awake because her bed was empty. I noticed outside the house that had been for sale for a while now finally had a sold sign on it. 'New Neighbors.' I thought to myself as I changed into a white t-shirt. I then put overalls over it and tied a flannel around my waist. I slipped on my favorite pair of converse and headed down the steps. When I got into the kitchen I was greeted with Christina, who is 24, Katherine, who is 23, Lisa, who is 21, Amy, who is 19, and Dani, who is 14, I fell in between Amy and Dani, I was 16. And then we had 5 brothers. Alex, Mike, Christian, Joey, and Nick. Mike is 25, Alex is 17, Christian is 12, Nick is 10, and Joey is 9. Total my mom and dad have 11 kids. Then we had a family of 13 people. We lived in a pretty big house in the suburbs of Malibu. Christina, Katherine, Lisa, Amy, and Mike are the ones that drive. Including my parents of course. We shared 3 different cars between 7 people who drive. I walked over to the refrigerator and pulled out a pudding cup, I then grabbed a plastic spoon and opened the pudding while jumping up onto the counter. "Lauren, off of the counter, and pudding for breakfast?" I heard Christina scold me. "Sorry mother." I said as I slid off of the counter. Christina and Katherine were doing something on the laptop, Lisa and Dani were in a intense conversation about which movie was better Star Trek or Star Wars, and then Amy was sitting in a chair playing random chords on her guitar. Finally Christina stood and spoke. "Okay guys listen up, today we announce the release of our new EP 'Renegade'!" I heard a bunch of mini cheers from everyone including myself. "We will start filming as soon as we get the camera set up; also in case you haven't noticed by now, the house across the street has been sold so we will be having new neighbors soon. I expect everyone to be on the best behavior." Christina was never officially in charger of the group but we are glad she took charge of the role and we wouldn't honestly ever want it differently. I finished eating my pudding cup before tossing it into the trash and grabbing my iPhone 4S, I checked my Instagram and posted a picture Lisa and I took last night of us in our pajamas and no make-up. I instantly was getting a thousand likes, which never surprised me. I then checked twitter. I every so often retweeted fans and replied to a few. I locked my phone and slid it back into my back pocket, by the time I was done Christina and Katherine were done setting up the camera. We all took out spots in front of the camera, and made ourselves look picture perfect. Mike started counting down backwards from 5 from behind the camera.
"5, 4, 3, 2,...." Mike omitted the one and we all had smiles on our faces.
"I'm Christina." Christina spoke.
"I'm Katherine." Katherine spoke.
"I'm Lisa." Lisa spoke.
"I'm Amy." Amy spoke.
"I'm Lauren." I spoke.
"And I'm Dani." Dani spoke.
"And we're Cimorelli." We all said the last line in unison. I never got tired of our famous Cimorelli greeting. It was our thing. As the video went on I let myself into the video. I loved recording and talking to the CimFam. This was going to be a good year I could feel it.
.
A/N: Liking it so far? Let me know what you think. In case you needed it the Cimorelli family is picture in the cover of this chapter. They are quite the gene pool.