Chapter 6: Barbecue.

<Alexa's POV>
I ran as fast as I could back across the street, I opened my front door ran upstairs and slammed my door shut. What was happening to me? I don't normally get this worked up over girls. I shrugged and noticed the time, the barbecue didn't start for awhile, I changed into a pair of plaid pajama pants and a old black and white baseball jersey. I heard Hercules whimper and he jumped up onto my bed with me. I cuddled him and scratched behind his ears. I pulled out my phone and he walked to my feet and plopped down, he fell back asleep. I went on YouTube and listened to Cimorelli's new EP, I only heard Lauren's voice throughout the whole thing. I locked my phone and fell asleep.
~~20 minutes before the barbecue.~~
"Alexa! You have 20 minutes to be ready for the Cimorelli's barbecue! We are going to walk over now, come over when you're ready!" I heard my mother yell from the steps for me. I opened my eyes and felt Hercules licking my face, I smiled and picked him up while petting him, I put him down and ran around with a chew toy he found. I walked over to my closet and changed into a pair of joggers and a 'Sleeping with Sirens' t-shirt, I finish the outfit with my favorite pair of vans. I grabbed Hercules's leash and opened up the door. "Come on Hercules." I yelled and he ran out the door with me, the chew toy still in his mouth. I walked to the downstairs hallways and put the leash in Hercules, I looked at the time and saw I was almost 10 minutes late, I shrugged and ran a brush through my hair. I grabbed my longboard and walked out the door locking it behind me. I put my longboard on the ground and put Hercules on the front, he sat down obediently, I boarded across the street into the back yard of the Cimorelli's. Once I got to the back I heard Lisa and Dani scream,
"Hercules!" They both ran over and started petting him, he hoped of the longboard and I handed Lisa his leash and they took off running with him. I picked up my longboard and walked over to my mom who was having a conversation with the Cimorelli parents. I leaned over and kissed her cheek letting we know I was here, she smiled and went back to her conversation with them, I turned to look around the back yard, they had a huge pool and a huge trampoline. Christina and a boy named Nick, I assumed was her boyfriend were making hotdogs and hamburgers on the grill, Katherine inside getting things to set up outside, I saw Ally sitting in a lounge-chair with her headphones in, trying to get a tan probably, then I saw Kyle, Lauren, and all of her brothers playing a game of football. I couldn't help but watch Lauren, I smiled slightly and before I knew it she looked up and saw me staring, I looked down at my feet and bit my lip. I looked up when I heard Christina yell; "Foods ready!" Immediately all of the Cimorelli boys were over at the table, I watched as Kyle ran after them, he playfully bumped my shoulder and I gave him a playful smirk, Lauren found her way to my side and I bit my lip again.

"So who won?" I asked once I looked up again.
"Oh, defiantly my team."
"Well it looked like a good game." We casually made our way over to the table and I put my longboard against one of the tables out of the way. I grabbed a plate and put a hotdog on it, I didn't put much else on accept a couple of chips, I grabbed a water bottle from a cooler and sat down next to Kyle and one of Lauren's older brothers, he was my age. Kyle introduced me to all of the Cimorelli boys and I smiled as I greeted the ones I could.
"So Lex, Alex and I were going to go boarding tomorrow, you should totally come with." I heard Kyle speak with his face stuffed with a hamburger, I laughed at his lack of manners but agreed.
"Yeah, that sounds fun." I felt something pushing at my feet and I looked down to see Hercules, I picked him up and he yawned and fell asleep in my lap. I stroked behind his ears and listened to Kyle and Alex's conversation about movies. I saw Lauren take the seat next to me, she reached over and patted Hercules head, I smiled slightly and was just picking at my hotdog now. I saw Kyle get up with Alex to go get more food so it was just us. I knew what was next.
"Listen Alexa, about earlier, I'm sor-" but before she could finish I stood up and put Hercules on the ground and ran over to Lauren's parents; "May I use your bathroom?"
They gave me instructions on how to get to it, I smiled and walked inside.
I walked inside to the bathroom and splashed cold water on my face, after I dried my face I heard a knock on the door, I didn't need to open the door to know who it was, I opened the door and Lauren was at the door with Hercules at her feet, he ran over to my side and rubbed against my leg, I couldn't do this anymore, I pulled Lauren into the bathroom and shut the door behind her, I pushed her against the wall and smashed my lips against hers, at first she didn't move but after a bit she moved her lips against mine. I slightly pulled away catching my breath.

"I uh, I'm sorry." I bit my lip. Lauren only pulled me into another kiss, I smiled into the kiss and kissed her back a second before pulling away.
"We could probably get back to the barbecue."
"Y-Yeah." I stuttered while blushing.
We walked back outside and sat back down across from Alex and Kyle, they didn't looked up from shoving food in their mouths though.
.
A/N: First kiss?! How was it?