𝐢. 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳

𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐗

𝘊𝘈𝘙𝘌𝘓𝘌𝘚𝘚 𝘋𝘙𝘐𝘝𝘌𝘙

𝘊𝘈𝘙𝘌𝘓𝘌𝘚𝘚 𝘋𝘙𝘐𝘝𝘌𝘙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Time never flies when you're on the plane and a flight from Monaco to Seoul was not easy to overcome. It's been years since Yoon Hyeri left this country. Some things were just as she remembered. The others changed completely. She was only a child when she was sent to study abroad. To her, everything in this city appeared to be bigger than it actually was. Now that she grew up, she still found the architecture impressive and tall, but it wasn't as frightening as it used to be. Or maybe France shaped her into believing that.

Even though she landed a few hours ago, Hyeri was still affected by the jet lag. It would have been great if she could take the day off and sleep, but her schedule was already busy enough, she couldn't risk to oversleep and miss anything. Jogging out of the building with big but cautious steps in her red bottoms, she quickly made it to her vehicle and unlocked it. She got in the car and closed the door, then pressed the start button and connected her current phone call to the hands free option.

She had to stop by her father's office to say hello, sign some papers, check out some future strategies, sign some more papers, have breakfast with her father, then go shopping for tonight's gala. After that, she had to meet Jo Min at home so that they could get ready for the big event together. What was worse than that was that she had to get mentally ready to meet so many new people for the sake of making new contacts and friends.

"Yes, I'm on my way right now. I just left my apartment. I'm driving Min's car today, I asked him to take mine to the car wash." She fastened her seat belt and reached up to fix her review mirror with one hand. She adjusted it to her level, using the other hand to put the gear into Drive mode, pressing the brake pedal with her foot at the same time. Her head was a mess. She was trying to organize her schedule for today and get rid of that annoying dizziness she had, while she spoke on the phone and released the handbrakes.

There was a good reason why everybody recommended focusing exclusively on driving, not on anything else as well.

She was still looking in the review mirror when the car started to slowly move forward. Keeping just one hand on the wheel, she turned the vehicle to the left. The tip of her foot gently pressed the gas pedal, but it didn't take much until she was needed to hit the brakes. With the corner of her eye, Hyeri saw a car coming from the same direction. It was too close to avoid it and she wasn't fast enough to stop the car before it bumped into the other, even though she tried.

"You've got to be kidding me!" She raised her tone, her eyes widening when she realized she didn't even get to leave the parking lot and she already hit something. "Appa, I'll call you later." She quickly hung up the phone. When she looked outside her window, she saw the other driver was already out of his car. It was needless to say that he wasn't pleased.