𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘰𝘵

𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐗

𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘜𝘉𝘓𝘌 𝘐𝘕 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘒𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘓𝘖𝘛

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

She hasn't been able to think of anything else since that stupid race. If she didn't have a problem with Kim Taehyung before, she surely had now. What a shameless man, she thought, scoffing alone in her car.

Hyeri needed a distraction, something to take her mind off today's cruel embarrassment, so she asked Jo Min to meet her at the shopping center. This time, she was driving her own car, a custom made BMW i8 Frozen Grey Accent Metallic Roadster.

She pulled up in the parking lot and noticed it was pretty crowded, which meant she was on a hunt for a place to park her car in. Not so far ahead, another car was slowly approaching, looking for an empty parking lot too.

As soon as she laid her eyes on a vacant lot, Hyeri hit the gas pedal. She saw somebody else was heading in the same direction. Oh, no. She couldn't spend any more time searching for another parking lot, Min arrived about fifteen minutes ago, she had to get that one. Although it wasn't recommended to do so, Hyeri chose to speed up a little bit and occupied the empty lot right before the other car could do so. She quickly grabbed her bag and pressed the button that opens the doors, getting out of the driver's seat.

"You can't be serious!"

No way. His voice ringed out, a little too familiar for her liking. When she turned around, she saw Taehyung getting out of his car with an angry look on his face.

"Did you really steal my parking lot?" He closed the door of his car and walked towards her, crossing his arms as he came to a stop right in front of her. "You really got some nerve, Miss Car Wrecker."

"I didn't steal anything, it was vacant."

"Oh, really?" He scoffed. "Then I assume you didn't see me as I was about to park here, did you?"

Hyeri shrugged. "It's not my fault you're a slow parker."

"Ya!—"

"Is there a problem?" Jo Min asked, finally catching up with his girlfriend. He wrapped an arm around her waist and switched his gaze from Hyeri to the unknown man, noticing the tension between them.

"I don't know, why don't you ask your—"

"No, there's not," Hyeri interrupted him, then turned around to Min and pressed a kiss to his cheek. "Let's go." She ignored Taehyung's complains and laced her fingers with Min's, leading him to the main entrance to of the shopping center.