𝐢𝐯. 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘢𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘤

𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐗

𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘒𝘈𝘏𝘖𝘓𝘐𝘊

𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘒𝘈𝘏𝘖𝘓𝘐𝘊

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

BMW Group was no stranger to charity events. Every year, they hosted galas, fundraisers, concerts, parties and many more. This year, The Asia Group decided to organize a charity race. Their company was going to handle all the costs of this event. Drivers couldn't sign up for this event, they had to be invited to compete and the executive board already picked ten of the most popular names. They sent the invitations and all of them confirmed their presence at the race, so now it was time for another board meeting to announce the drivers list.

Every board member received a set of papers which also had the list of the drivers. Director Yoon handed his to his daughter, allowing her to look at it. He was the first one to be announced about this, there was nothing written in there that he didn't already know, so he offered them to Hyeri.

She opened the file and took a close look at the drivers names. The moment her eyes laid upon a certain line, she frowned and muttered something under her breath, but loud enough to be heard. "Why is Kim Taehyung on this list? Geez."

"Because, Miss Yoon Hyeri," the woman who contacted the drivers and made the list started to explain, "he is one of Korea's most promising drivers. He made his debut when he was eleven years old in a cadet class karting competition in which he won the first place. After that, he climbed up the ladder. Last season, he won fifteen out of sixteen races in which he participated. This season, he won four out of four. He is phenomenal!" She clapped her hands once to add up to the drama. "Besides, he's also really handsome and popular with the young women, he's going to raise a lot of money."

"Oh... yes. Please excuse me." Hyeri bowed her head as an apology, feeling her cheeks as they started heating up. She didn't think anyone would hear her and she was lucky if nobody asked if she had anything to say against this.

Buzz-buzz.

Hyeri glanced at her phone and she was quick to lock it and turn it upside down after she read her notification.

Kim Taehyung
See you at the race.
Sent at 09:55 AM.
Read at 09:55 AM.

As the meeting was coming close to the end, Director Yoon rose from his seat and cleared his throat before he spoke. "This is going to be an important event. All year long, we work for ourselves. Everything we do is for ourselves—starting with ideas that can bring us money and ending up with selling the final products. But this, this is for the unfortunate people. We do this because we can make a change. Because we can't keep taking and taking and not give back anything. This is our chance to give something back," he explained, then turned around to look at his daughter and smiled. "It's important for the Director to never forget the reason behind this event. Because if they forget, they might try to spend less money and that's not the purpose of this charity race. We want to spend a lot because people give us a lot. Which is why I, the current Managing Director, would like to step back this year and let my daughter organize this event."