Author's Note

Hello, readers! This is your author-wannabe, saymongabriyel.

I just want to share something about my story: Gifted and Cursed.

If you are not fond of magic, fantasy, unrealistic things, or whatsoever, then this is not for you to read. I'm not good of describing things and executing ideas. Well, I'm still finding room for improvement, so bear with my writing skills. But if you think you couldn't stand the errors or such, I'm free and open to criticism.

This story was formed only by my imagination. I also do research on some terms and facts, but most of it are just gawa-gawa ko lang, nothing else. Jeje pucha.

This is my first ever story, and of course, expect some typographical and grammatical errors. Also, this story contains offensive and foul words. I have thought of removing those, but I came up with the idea of finishing the story first before editing it.

Ayun lang guys. Feel free to message me if you have concerns regarding with the story. You can message me here at wattpad or to my twitter account: @/saymon_gabriyel.

Thank you! Enjoy reading and God Bless.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.