This wasnt exspected

"I like you, you got spunk, and a little bit of attitude under all those manners." what just happened? "What?" I say now I'm truly confused. "I like you, don't worry it's an honor, and I'm not suggesting anything." The words just slip out of his mouth nothing special about it. "okay that's nice, but unfortunately we are all just strangers here." I say. "well I'm Spot, Spot Conlons to be specific but please just call me spot or as you have said before your majesty works as well" he says trying to make me laugh. I giggle a little replying "oh um I'm Lucille." "I'm gunna call you Lucy, it's short and sweet. but I didn't quite catch your last name." oh no I can't tell him I'm a Pulitzer he might over react or try to steal my belongings, wow I'm starting to sound like father. "oh it's um Lucil- Lucy Green." i say just saying the first thing that comes to mind. "oh so yous named after me favorite color! Well so I guess now we aint strangers." you know underneath the rudeness he's pretty sweet right now, by now all the other guys left noticing all spot was going to do was flirt. " I guess not." I say curious where this is going. "well why don't you come with me and I'll show you around my favorite parts of Brooklyn?" he says actually sounding pretty nice this time. "I would love to see Brooklyn but unfortunately my sister is probably looking for me and if she tells my father I'm missing I'll never be aloud to leave." "Well then what about tomorrow same time as today?" he says. "I'll try to but this is the first time iv actually been aloud out of my house and I don't think my father is planning on letting me leave again so don't wait all day for me. oaky?" "yeah I get it, you don't want to hang around guys like me." he says soppy. "No spot please don't think that I really want to see you again if I can't go tomorrow I'll try the next day and if that doesn't work I'll ask the next day until I'm aloud to leave I promise I will see you again." "okay then I'll see you." "good bye" and with that I started to walk back. although I could here spot on the back ground "and don't for get to break some rules once and a wile!"