Here we go again

LUCYS POV:
I ketch back up with Katherine "where have you been Lucille!?!" she yells as I come into her site."oh I just went to get a little snack, I'm sorry to worry you." I say hoping she'll go easy on me. "oh alright but don't do it again." "wow your acting very calm." I say shocked I wasn't slapped by now." oh it's nothing I just met someone that's all." she says wile day dreaming "oh no your in love again, who's the lucky guy this time?" Trust me this happens a lot. "it's none of your business!" "fine!" I say knowing I'll get it out of her in the next couple of days. Once we get home I walk strait into daddy's office. "Daddy today was the best day ever may I please go out again?"
"It's a dangerous world don't you get that?" He replied.
"Yes, but I'm capable of taking care of myself. Look, don't you want me to be happy?"

"Well yes of-"I cut him off.
"Well seeing outside of this building makes me happy father, why don't you understand that?"
He sat there silently for a few moments. I wanted to go outside again so badly, I want want to see spot again. If father ever knew I saw someone like him he would keep me Locked away forever.
He finally broke the silence. " well alright you may go out 4 times a week but only with your sister."
"Oh thank you father, I promise you won't regret this"
I know this dosent seem like a lot of freedom but compared to before this was like heaven.
I left his office dreaming about the next time I would step out of the house.