Ch.1 Launch pad

*artwork is mine when no digital images show up ,so enjoy!*

I hopped off the seat and went towards the computer everyone had hats on like leafs, balloons, beanies, cherries, and many more.I decided to be yellow and have on goggles. I headed towards a red spacesuit with a leaf on top, above that it said Cherry. "Hey I'm new, You?" I asked "Really?" She answered, I'm surprised that she decided to talk to me. "well then you've missed out on a lot my friend!" She started explaining all the rules. I was shocked at how much she knew about this game I was so carried away with all her instructions I didn't notice we were starting! Woah what's happening? I thought and then I heard the room start shifting suddenly, we were at the cafeteria It looked exactly as Cherry told me. I looked above my right and saw a faint gray rectangle that said Task under that it told all the places that I needed to go I decided to do the first one Admin: Swipe Card "I guess I should get going then" I told myself. I went towards the bottom and went straight to the left where Admin was. There were already two people there swiping the card so I did the same I wanted to finish my task as fast as I could since I was new at the game so I could get a good headstart. But then something went wrong I heard a *beep* noise I looked at the code screen and it said :Too fast bad read: "what?" I swiped the card again but slower another beep came out of the code screen :Too slow try again: Now I was getting frustrated. what was wrong with THIS thing! "don't worry it'll work you just have to do it evenly" a voice said beside me I turned beside me and saw one of the guys that were here. he had a snowman on his head and was the color blue. "Oh I'm new so I'm trying to do my best" I said, this time I took my time and swiped the card one more time I heard the *beep* noise again I expected it to say something wrong but the screen said Accepted Thank you now I could move on to my other tasks I thanked the guy while heading out of Admin, his name was Carl. The next task was in Medbay :Submit Scan. I think That's on the right of cafeteria so I headed up again and went towards the right after going to admin I saw the same thing. A camera Then it hit me the security! Cherry said something about it being near the reactor and Medbay and that's when she stopped talking because the game had begun. I'll check that out later. I took my mind of that and went inside Medbay there I saw Cherry picking out a potion. I decided to go to the tall chamber since it was bright green when I got near it. I went inside and there it scanned me, "YaY! Now I know your innocent!" Cherry said Cheerfully "really?" I asked as I got off the scanner. "Yeah! The imposter or imposters, only fake their task and sabotage!" She said trying to make it sound spooky. "Oh so you can be the impostor right...now?" I asked taking a few steps aside "here let me prove to you that I'm not the imposter" she said running off "hey hold on! I still got task to do!"I shouted running after her. she went bellow admin Wich headed to storage. I hadn't been there yet so I followed Cherry carefully. She went to the very bottom and there stood a handle with an opening outside "woah! That looks...impressive!" I said, "I know let me show you something she went nearer to the lever and pushed it down on the outside I could see the garbage coming out from a view of the outside. "I told you I was innocent!" Cherry said proudly. "Ok you've proved your innocent, I'll catch you up later!" I said walking off to shields. Suddenly, I heard an alarm coming from the cafeteria and the rooms started shifting again.