Ch.5 Accused

I glared at the vent in security, I'm determined to have everyone know that it's Crow. He betrayed us he got to fool us  "how could he do such a thing" I told myself as rage was flashing inside me. I got up and dashed to cafeteria. I know something that no one else does, Who. The. Imposter. Is. I was proud that I knew who it was but disappointed that it was someone that I thought, and I- I let him get past me without noticing. I sighed and slowed down my pace. Was I really doing the right thing? Throwing out one of my friends as the imposter? I'm not sure, but we will not lose this game...I hope. At least we have faith, and what I am sure about is that Cherry will always be cheerful and look on the BrightSide of all the consequences that we run into. Now cafeteria was visible I could see the emergency button just on the edge. As I got there I saw Crow emerge from the hallway of admin and storage had he killed someone there? My worries crumpled on top of each other as I saw Crow heading towards me. I'm a goner I thought in my mind, I needed to hit the emergency button quick. I pressed it and soon I saw everyone's space suits again...mostly everyone's space suits again now we had lost two so he probably did kill someone near storage. "The imposter is Crow I know it!" I said "Really?" asked Cherry "I think Cooper is right, he's been with us most of the time" said Carl "It's already suspicious that your accusing already" said Polar. "Yeah of course it's not me why would it?" Said Crow, he'll be shocked when he doesn't get away with it, maybe not this meeting but this round. I'm sure I can still tell them. "I know it's Crow because I saw him kill and vent in security!" I needed to convince Them! "Please guys you've got to believe me!" I added "I think we should try" said Cherry "but what if we get it wrong? Remember we shouldn't make this easier for the imposter!" Said Carl unsure of what to do. I looked at him like an old friend, he wouldn't vote me out right? I needed not to believe that cause I knew Carl way to well. "Guys you know it's not me I scanned in medbay remember?" I said looking with hopeful eyes at everyone. "That's very true" said Cherry "I suppose, but he's still accusing" Said Polar "He told us proof?" Said Carl not looking very worried anymore, but still trembling a bit. I caught Crow glaring at me, I knew if he wasn't ejected in this emergency meeting I would probably be a goner. "If Crow kills Cooper cause we don't vote him out in this emergency meeting then don't blame me" said Galaxy throwing his hands up. "We'll know Who to blame if this really happens" Said Flow uneasy yet determined. at least there was still seven of us left in this spaceship...but for how long? I knew no one could answer that question, cause we don't know who'll be the last ones standing until we experience it. "So we're voting Crow I guess?" Asked Polar glancing at him. "I suppose we don't have anyone else to suspect?" Said Carl shrugging, turning to look at me. "Yes! exactly The imposter is Crow I've been trying to tell you guys!" I shouted already voting on him. "I thought that seemed obvious" said Carl looking confused again. Hopefully Carl and Cherry can get on my side, even though I don't know how to convince everyone else any further. Especially since I have told them all my proof. "I'm voting Cooper" is what snapped me out of my thoughts. "Wait what?" I said worried and confused. "Admit it, your trying to vote the players out to win" Said Galaxy. He was just on my side. "Flow just did that a while ago" Said Carl "oooo someone got in trouble" said Flow "You know that's you right?" Said Carl making it look obvious. She sighed and said "I know but it's still not me" "We'll see" said Polar eyeing her. "Our time is running out and so are we! we, should vote Crow" I said begging. "It's final, I'm voting Crow" Said Carl "me too" said Cherry. "I'll vote Cooper" said Galaxy pressing my character. Oh no now I'm a suspect. "Me too" said Polar looking a bit sorry Crow didn't say anything. "I'll skip" said Flow. but I had proof... I thought disappointed. Everyone was now looking at Crow. "Sorry, I'm voting" Crow finally said "now it's gonna be a tie" I heard Flow whisper to herself. And the results were a true, when we gathered all around at the window no one was ejected. I'm a goner,I'm a goner,I'm a goner. I repeated in my mind until Crow?... came up to me? I gulped, still staring out the window trying to avoid his eyes. "Hey, I know what you saw but it wasn't me soon you'll see that if I get ejected cause of you they will vote you next, and then there won't be a next for you." He finished whispering me that last sentence. "are you going to kill me now?" I said shaking a bit- no a lot. "You know I won't Cooper but none of us want to die here so you'll understand why I voted you ok?" I wasn't sure to believe him or not, but I was still shaking when he left. Carl came up to me and asked "what happened there?" I don't know if I should tell him exactly, what happened but I should still tell him something. "You know I wonder if we'll make it out of this alive, m- maybe I mistaken the person for someone else, and what if it's not Crow what if it's someone else" I said disappointed, so much for that speech. I thought "Cooper let me tell you something all I know is that I would never vote you, and I'm sure Cherry wouldn't either." He said "Your just saying that cause there's no proof of me, you don't know if you can trust me, I- I mean I can't even trust myself right now..." I can't believe I said all of that right out to him, well at least I can trust him. "I'll leave you alone for a while, if you need me I'll be in admin" Admin I thought, where I found Carl with.. The last part was hard to say...