Ch.7 Awake

"Are you ok?, Cooper, Cooper!" I wake lying on the floor of admin, startled I look around to see who's calling my name. I see a blue figure scattered all around, feeling dizzy I shake my head and realize it's Carl. "Carl? what are you doing here?" I ask still feeling sleepy. "You were knocked out on the floor while leaving, are you alright now?" When my vision is back, I see the worried on Carl's face. I get a glimpse behind him and see Cherry and Polar behind him. it seemed like they just got here, catching their breath they looked back at me. I quickly duck my head back in front of Carl's worried eyes. I didn't want anymore- "Cooper!?" "You're a?" ...Shouting... I sighed and stood up. "I'm fine, I just need to think for a while" they didn't seem convinced. "Ok, ok, I'm not fine, ok?" I was really annoyed but also appreciated that they were here. "I think you were right Cooper" Carl said. At first I was confused, what was he talking about?... Oh. "I think Crow is the imposter" I was relieved, I'm was so glad they believed me. I was about to get up when suddenly. "Come on-" Polar's voice was cut by a slaughter behind her. "Oh no" I heard Carl say. I was getting annoyed by Crow killing everyone, has he got no feeling's? No respect? Why? They could report the body, but I could see they were both too shocked to do so. Of course they would be. They just experienced a murder. I would also be shocked, but I've had enough... I ran out of the room. I know, I was knocked out by Crow. I know he's the imposter. I always had suspected him, but now there's only three of us. I turned the corner towards cafeteria I needed to press the emergency button before Crow's kill cool down is up. I jumped and pressed it. Another alarm went off. we were all around the table of where the emergency button laid. "I think we already know who it is right?" Carl said. "I'm certain ,and most positive that it's Crow" Cherry said "it's about time we vote him out, right?" I said hey think on the BrightSide at least we'll see our friends again, right? I couldn't help but notice that everyone had died, except for the four of us. His kill cool down must be refreshed by now, if we don't vote him out this time he'll surely kill someone else or at least sabotage. I couldn't imagine,both of my best friends getting killed in this game, what else would there be for me to do with out them? "Let's vote now" I said. The discussing time was over, now all we had to do is vote him out and win. "Were gonna win" Carl echoed across the table. "I suppose so" I tried to smile, but it suddenly dissapeared from my face. I sighed "I guess this adventure is over now, huh?" "At least we'll get to see everyone again" Cherry said softly.

We were all gathered around the glass window of cafeteria, and right at that moment Crow got ejected "I guess we win now right?" I said trying to sound positive. "It's all over" Carl whispered. "Sadly so is this adventure" Cherry interrupted.

...Crow was the imposter...