What is shifting and how to do it

So shifting is actually something we do all the time as ur reading each word of this book ur shifting when u get up to go get a snack ur shifting ur changing every second, but we can use shifting to do greater things with the power of scripting and methods. Now u can shift anywhere but do not go to a horror movie or tv show (scream, chucky, stranger things, FNAF, ect.)

Shifting is taking your whole consciousness and putting it into you in a different reality. Its not dangerous its completely safe and u can go anywhere. You can meet your favorite celebrities, meet anime characters, meet tv characters not the actors but the characters themselves, and many more. What you are doing is moving your consciousness into you in a different reality i know sounds hella confusing thats what im here for (and no you dont have to look like what you look like now you can look like anyone or anything u want to). You are going to have to do alot to get there though you are going to have to script truly believe in it and know it may not happen fast but it will happen this is now your destiny to shift but are you willing to do the work? If so enjoy this book and it will help u shift.

Now to shift you're going to do methods. A method is a way to help your consciousness go where you want it to go such as an anime world movie or tv show. Methods can be many different things but i will be sharing with you the safest ones to do. There are plenty of different ways to do methods but never ask what is the easiest to do because what might be easy for one person can be difficult for u but whats easy for u might be difficult for someone else so doing methods are all trial and error and u have to try most to find out what works best for you

You can also script relationships or crushes now when u do so let it happen naturally dont force yourself on someone when u script a relationship what you are doing is you are going to shift to a reality where that person already likes you and madly in love with you so its completely consensual so dont worry about it your not forcing anyone to feel a type of way (just dont ra*e they are still people with feelings there not toys)