We Need To Talk

Shifting is safe alot of false information is circling around tiktok and amino and other sites. I want to tell you as someone who has shifted this is not demonic this is not evil this is something nice and beautiful its fun and normal its something that we do all the time any decision we make we shift now what you are doing is taking the extra step to harness this power and make it your own as long as you follow the rules and do what i said to do to be safe and not get hurt i warned you any decision you make after is all you and with all this talk about Saiki kicking people out no hes not what he is doing is kicking people out who are not treating him right one people are not scripting that his powers dont work on them and two he can not rip up your script and three the reason why hes kicking people out is because they are trying to kiss him and hug him without consent and he wants to be treated like a normal person and does not want to be treated like some kind of famous person treat him right and he wont kick u also killing stalking u can not script sangwoo to be nicer he has trauma and weather or not you script him different he will always end up a murderer but dont say you have not been warned and treat people fairly thats all and stay safe while shifting if u want to talk or have any more questions join the discord made by my bestie and let us know where u came from see you soon love yall. 

DISCORD:

https://discord.gg/PgzpqFhJDd