Group Shifting

Now here im going to be explaining how to group shift ive gotten alot of questions on my discord pertaining this subject and i was told i need to go into more detail on what it is and how to do it.

So first of all group shifting is the same as shifting except this time u get to bring friends from your cr now there is a couple rules. you need consent from all participating people as in u cant force your friend to shift if they dont want to. Also you are going to need to have the same script now this is where its going to get kind of confusing so i will break it up in parts for you ok.

The first thing you should write though on top of all your scripts is all your names and say you are going to the same universe now if you are doing this with your online friends you dont put there cr name you are going to put your dr names. so it will look like this "I am going to be in the same universe as bloom, zen, jaehee, jumin, and hieu" simple as that but if you are going to visit someone who is already in there dr you are going to need permission to go there from them before they leave and then you would say "i am going to hieu's universe" then when u shift you will be in that persons universe if they give u permission. (this is prob the most important step so if u follow what i said perfectly there will be no mistakes)

So you need to script the same characters and same traits so if i put bakugo is my friend. then whoever im shifting with also has to put bakugo but they can say they have a different relationship with bakugo then i do for instance i want bakugo to be my friend but they want bakugo to be their rival then i would write hes my friend and they would write hes there rival but on each of our scripts he has to have the same character traits so how he acts talks ect.

Next you are going to want to make sure you do the same setting so i live in tokyo japan so the person im shifting also has to put they are from tokyo japan. its best to do the whole scripting prompt together use the one before this so that your universe will be concise and u can have clean and clear ideas and there not jumbled. (but when doing the describing urself portion each person does that separately because its personal).

Scripting how you want a day to go or anything more personal if you know what i mean. Now you can script how u want a spacific day or event to happen which i explained before in my last chapter but i got an amazing question from someone named ali in my discord server she asked "does the script have to be the exact same as the persons youre shifting with? or can you also have a small part only written by yourself" Ok so the characters have to be the same but the rest can be completely personal u dont have to hang out with the people u shifted with all the time u can have two different lives or 12 depending on how many go but hang out every now and then so dont worry u can have completely personal

I also just got another amazing question from a friend named gay roach (love the name) they said "and is it possible to meet together in WR?" yes it is if you want to meet in the same wr then script that you have the same wr and you are going to shift to the same wr when u do shift. but dont worry if u might not see your friend right away they might not have shifted or they are on their way remember people take different amounts of time to shift and never rush anyone or make fun of someone they will be there and u will be in the same wr/dr together.

No you do not need to try and shift at the same time someone you are shifting with might shift before u or u might shift before them but never lose hope and you will all end up in the same universe i go to my dr all the time and i have friends visting me and we dont need to shift at the same time so dont worry about that. Also there i no limit on how many people can shift to one universe its unlimited. But do not try and bring back anime characters ever i warned people about this already but they will not be able to comprehend it and u will hurt them they could have heart attacks or seizures do not bring them back keep them in their universe they originated in.

REMEMBER THESE ARE PEOPLE TOO DO NOT FORCE THEM TO DO ANYTHING THEY HAVE TRUE FEELINGS AND ARE NOT TOYS.

HERE ARE SOME TIPS FROM MY FELLOW CO-OWNER YEETSKO (hes the best and very helpful)

Tips For Group Shifting:  If you're going to shift with friends, you're going to need to script together. I recommend using the "Google Drive" program. You can share your documents and projects with your friends using each other's emails! That way you can all work on your script at the same time!You technically don't have to do this and can do it on your own over the phone but it does help with keeping the characters the same so i would do the setting and everything in a google doc and script your personal lives on paper or a separate document. Script you and your friends relationship. 

How did you guys meet?

 How long have you known each other? 

Are your parents close too?

 Did you go to school together? 

Are you guys in the same class? 

 This really helps with establishing the plot of your story. It helps with how events would go about with you and your friends. It also helps familiarizing yourself with other characters. Like if you were to just show up in your friends DR without scripting your relationship, it might be awkward around some people. Let's say your friend is close with Bakugo in their DR, then all of a sudden you come in. Bakugo might be suspicious of you because you just showed up out of know where. But if you scripted that you've been friends for a long time then Bakugo won't question anything. This is just an example but I hope you understand what I'm saying.  

Big thanks to yeetsko for the advice <3