Chapter 1- What's up bro?

Nash's POV-

Cameron and I had just gotten home from meeting fans and to say we were exhausted would be an understatement. We were both drained physically and mentally and we both just needed to relax for a while.

It was about 5 in the afternoon so it wasn't anywhere near bed time. I looked over at Cameron who was busy taking his shoes off.

"Hey Cam do you wanna go watch a movie? Maybe eat some food?" I asked him as I set my stuff down on the floor.

He looked over at me and nodded then looked back down quickly. He's been avoiding talking to me ever since a fan asked me to kiss her for a picture. I have no idea what's wrong with him but it's kind of weird. Normally he's always happy around fans when he meets them but for some reason he was very quiet and didn't have a genuine smile when he met them. Maybe I should ask what's wrong? No. If it was really bothering him he would tell me. He tells me everything.

I walk into the living room and go onto Netflix to find a good movie. I settle with Paranormal Activity. I go into the kitchen to make Cam and I some food. He comes in shortly after and gives me a weird look.

"Nash can I talk to you?" Cam asked hesitantly. He looked a little uncomfortable which I didn't understand since we are best friends.

"Yeah sure, what's on your mind bro?" I ask as I turn to face him giving him my attention.

"Well I wanted to apologize for being a bit distant with you today. I don't know what was up with me." Cam said as he rubbed his arm.

"Hey man it's no big deal. Why were you so distant though? Is something wrong?" I asked him a little concerned.

"No it's nothing major. Nothing to worry about." Cam said quietly. That's when I knew something was up. He's usually one to tell me what's wrong no matter how small or big it is.

"Cam. Tell me the truth. I know you're lying to me." I said in an attempt to get him to talk.

He started to back out of the room with a bit of a worried look on his face. "Nash really it's nothing." He said still backing up. He turned and walked out of the room.

I was very confused at this point. What has gotten in to Cam? Is he mad at me for something? I don't remember ever doing anything mean to him. Although I do think I pushed him to be distant again which is the exact opposite of what I wanted.