Chapter 2- Feelings

Cameron's POV-

I quickly walked into the living room and waited for Nash to finish cooking the food. I wish I could tell him what's wrong but to be honest I don't think I understand it myself. I'm getting really weird feelings when I'm around Nash. Like today at the event. When I saw him kiss the girl I almost felt...hurt. But why would I feel hurt? He's my best friend.

I don't know what's up with me but every time I look into Nash's eyes I get a really weird feeling. Could I maybe be falling for him? No. That can't be it. I'm straight right? I can't have feelings for Nash. He's my best friend and he's a guy. I'm just so confused.

I got ripped from my inner turmoil as Nash handed me a plate of Mac and cheese and chicken. I took it from him but didn't dare to look him in the eyes. I was scared the weird feelings would come back. Nash gave me a weird look before sitting down beside me. I could feel his eyes burning my face but I still didn't look over at him. I heard him sigh and start the movie.

It was a very uncomfortable and awkward silence as we both just ate our food and watched the movie. I jumped a bit at a jump scare in the movie and accidentally got some Mac and cheese on my shirt. Nash looked over at me and laughed a bit.

"I see you're deciding to wear your food, man." Nash said while laughing. I smiled a bit and finally decided to look at him. My heart skipped a bit when I looked at his laughing face. His nose was a bit scrunched up and his eyes were bright.

I let myself laugh a little and then cleaned the Mac and cheese off my shirt. "Hey it's not my fault! You know jump scares get me every time." I said as I fling a noodle at his face.

We both laughed a bit more and then continued to watch the movie. As it progressed I found myself getting closer to Nash. I was getting a little freaked out from the movie. Another jump scare happened and I ended up holding onto Nash. He looked at me for a few seconds before putting his arm around me. I instantly felt safer.

"Bro If you're scared we can change the movie." Nash said as he rubbed my arm a bit. I don't know what it was but something about this just felt so right. I didn't want it to end so I shook my head no.

"No it's okay. I'm not too scared." I said trying my best to sound convincing. He shrugged and turned his attention back to the movie. So I did the same but I found it hard to concentrate on the movie with his arm around me.

It felt amazing to be in his arms. I liked the feeling of his hand being on my arm and every once in a while rubbing it when I'd jump. It comforted me. I don't know why but I really liked this. Maybe I do have feelings for Nash. It would explain why I feel so good right now. The idea scared me because that would mean I've fallen for my best friend.