Chapter 3- Confession

Nash's POV-

As Cam and I continued to watch the movie I could feel him tensing up more and more. I didn't think this movie would scare him so much. It was getting towards the end of the movie and Cam was pressed against my side. Another jump scare happened and he jumped and threw a hand over his eyes. After a couple seconds he lowered it just enough to see the screen. Once he realized the jump scare was over he put his hand down and it landed on my mid thigh.

I tensed up a bit at his touch. He took no notice of it. I shifted a bit uncomfortably and took my arm off him. He noticed this and turned to look in my eyes. He had a really weird look in his eyes and it only made me more uneasy. I don't know what about it made me feel weird I just knew that it did.

I looked away and looked at his hand then back to his face. He noticed this and quickly removed his hand. His cheeks turned a light shade of pink as he focused his attention back to the movie and moved a slight bit away from me.

I, however, could not focus on the movie now. What is up with Cameron today? Why would he grab my thigh then look embarrassed about it. I looked over at him and saw he was watching the movie very closely. I shook my head to clear my thoughts and stood up.

"Hey Cameron I'm going to go to my room to lay down." I told him. I just wanted to get out of the awkwardness. But that's the thing. Why is it awkward now?

I shook my head again and started to walk out of the living room when Cameron stopped me.

"Wait Nash the movie is almost over and I don't want to watch it alone." Cameron said in a scared voice. I sighed mentally and walked back over to the couch. I sat back down further away from him and was surprised when his face looked disappointed. What is up with him? I'm going to ask him.

"Cameron why do you keep acting weird towards me and looking at me funny?" I ask as I turn to face him. I saw him tense up and his face slowly grow red.

"I-I'm not. What are you talking about?" He stuttered looking a bit nervous. I scoot towards him a bit and put my hand on his shoulder. He tenses up then relaxes almost instantly.

"Cam, you know you can tell me anything right?" I tell him as I look into his eyes. They had fear and uncertainty in them.

Cameron looked long and hard into my eyes then leaned towards me a bit. He then stops and looks down. After a couple seconds he looks back up and stares into my eyes for a few seconds while biting his lip then he leaned in all the way and placed his lips on mine.

I sat there in shock with wide eyes for a few seconds while he kissed me hard. I don't do anything for a bit until it sinks in what's happening. I quickly and rather harshly shoved him back. He looks a bit upset and shocked himself.

I stand up quickly and let my shock and anger out, "Cameron what the hell was that?! Why the hell would you kiss me?" I yell at him a bit harsher than I meant to. He looks at me with hurt and scared eyes.

"N-nash I'm s-sorry. I've been having these weird feelings towards you for a while and I realized today what they were. Nash I really like you. And not just in the friend way." Cameron says with watery eyes

My eyes go wide as I realize what he's saying to me. My best friend likes me. I back away slowly at first then take off sprinting up to my room. I hear a "Nash!" as I run up the stairs but I don't care. I run into my room and slam the door shut making sure to lock it. I pace my room in a panic. How could he like me? I thought he was straight. He always acted straight. Anger wells inside of me as I realize that I will never have just my best friend. It'll always be my best friend that wants my damn dick. I scream as I punch the wall. I bite my lip hard as pain shoots through my hand. I shake it a bit as I walk to my bed and sit down. I can feel tears form in my eyes. Why did this have to happen?