11

11lunch

11
lunch

ARE. YOU. FUCKING. WITH. ME!? You slowly lift your head to see Tsukishima smirking, his lean body towering over you. Yamaguchi waved at you with a friendly smile. "Morning! You made it y/n!"

I wish I didn't.

"Did you hear me?" Tsukishima leaned down to your height, his annoying smirk still painted on his face.

"I did. And I'm not moving." You snarled, still doodling in your notebook. Yamaguchi felt the extreme tension between you too, and tugged on Tsukishima's arm.

"Just sit in front of her for today. Class is about to start!" Yamaguchi whispered before sitting in the desk diagonal from you. Tsukishima squinted his eyes before pulling out the chair from the desk in front of you.

You smirked back. "1 to 1, Kei Tsukishima. One. To. One." You held up your index fingers. Tsukishima growled before sitting down in his seat, facing the front.

He may have won the stupid roast battle, but I won the back seat of the class!

LUNCH

"Class dismissed."

You stood up out of your chair and packed your notebooks into your handbag.

"Y/n, would you like to eat with Tsukki and I today? We convinced the rest of the team to eat with us today too so you can meet everyone."

"Oh...uh..."

If you do, you'll be in a large crowd-

"What? We're you playing on eating in the bathroom or something?" Tsukishima teased. Yamaguchi sighed. "Tsukki, quit being-"

"Let's go." You walked passed them and out the door. Yamaguchi and Tsukishima looked at each other, surprised that you accepted their offer.

You walked into the cafeteria and into the lunch line. Though you packed your on lunch, you were starving. A little extra food wouldn't hurt.

As you placed food on your tray, you reached the meat buns. As you reached out to grab it, another hand landed on it as the same time. You looked next to you to see a girl with long, black hair glaring at you.

You blinked a few times, holding eye contact., before looking around the room.

Is she....not gonna let go?

She then gave a small giggle. "Sorry, you must be new. I haven't seen you around." She said in a slightly sassy tone.

No. Im hungry. And I don't like small talk.

You took the meat bun and placed it on your tray, quickly walking towards your lunch table. The girl gasped to herself angrily.

I feel I might regret that.

-', (note) ↷🖇🥛
⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣
do you think you'll survive?

probably not.