19

19reunited

19
reunited

"SHUT UP." You whispered. "It was you?" Tsukki nodded. "You look so different." He smiled.

"Of course I do, I lost a shit ton of weight, got piercings, and grew out my hair." You mumbled. Tsukki stood up and held the jacket in his hands. "Why did you keep it all this time? You could've thrown it out."

"Why would I? It was the first time someone other than Uncle Ukai had shown they cared about me. You didn't even call me fat or ugly, you just told me to get home safe."

You smiled, staring at your lap. "I look at it everyday as a reminder that people out there exist."

You looked up at Tsukki. "I can't believe that person grew up to be someone like you."

"SOMEONE LIKE- How dare you!" He whined, chucking the jacket at your face.

"You constantly insult and tease me! Hell, I would've never kept the jacket if I knew it belonged to you!" You joked. Tsukki walked closer to you, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"W-what are you doing?" You stuttered quietly. He tightened his grip around you, making your heart skip a beat. "I remember having the biggest crush on you." He whispered.

....
....
...

"...Huh?"

"I watched you play at the playground every weekend. I was too scared to ask you to play though. When I saw you crying in that puddle, the best I could get myself to do was give you my jacket and tell you to dry off. After that, I refused to go back to the playground because I was too nervous to see you again."

"But I was so ugly-"

"Not to me." He whispered. "I didn't see you as 'fat' or 'ugly' or anything like that. I just saw you as the beautiful girl who played at the park."

You slowly hugged Tsukki around his neck. He felt your tears fall on his shoulder, making him stand up straight. "Why are you crying?"

You wiped your tears on one of your arms which were still wrapped around his neck. "No one has called me that."

"Called you what?"

"...Beautiful." You cried into your arm. Tsukki brought you into his chest, hugging you tightly.

"...I didn't say you were beautiful now-" He joked before you lightly punched him in the shoulder, making both of you lightly chuckle.

"I hope you know I'm going to use this against you." You mumbled.

"Hm?"

"You used to have a huge crush on me, yet you didn't even know my name. I bet Kageyama is going to love teasing you about that- OW!" You yelped as he jabbed you in the side.

"Speak a word of that and I make sure your new nickname is Tiger."

"My lips are sealed."

-', notes ꒱ ↷🖇🥛
⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

Tsukki confesses his old love for you!
but does he still feel the same way?