From Seven to Six

Feel free to comment any suggestions or anything in particular you liked/disliked. Comments and votes are the things that keep me going through the day so, thank you so much. Most chapters will be around 800-1200 words long, just a heads up :)

(CHARACTERS NOT OWNED BY ME)

(this is a special chapter with some of the other character's POV, enjoy <3)

NICO

Nico was helping out Will in the infirmary when it hit. A wave of absolute agony echoed throughout Nico's entire body. It felt like Bianca was being ripped away from him once again, bringing up memories of her that he thought he had forgotten. 

He dropped to his knees and started sobbing uncontrollably. Will dropped everything he was doing to gently pick Nico up and set him on an empty bed. Will muttered and checked Nico's temperature while Nico shook from the force of the anguish beating down on him. 

Someone died- he could feel it. But Nico could hardly focus with the pure misery that was pouring into him, until one word echoed in his mind: Percy.

The word just kept repeating, over and over, until it and the waves of pain suddenly stopped. Nico sat straight up. Will came back with a sedative, and froze when he saw Nico sitting up, perfectly fine. Nico wiped away stray tears and looked very attentive, a strange sight to someone who had seen him shaking from the sheer force of the torment passing through him.

"Nico are-"

"Hush. You don't need to sedate me," Nico said sharply, "listen."

Will sat down next to him quizzically, until he heard it.

"Oh my gods. What is that?"

Everyone in camp seemed frozen as Nico and Will stepped outside. Everyone was listening to it; a strange wailing that seemed to be coming from close by. It made you want to rip your heart out, shove it back in, and do it again. It was so gut-wrenchingly horrible that many campers sat on the ground and covered their ears. Nico and Will glanced at each other grimly, and started running toward the sound.

PIPER

Piper and Jason were showing a new little girl around the camp, messing around and having fun. The little girl said her name was Andy, and she was small, missing two front teeth, and was very dirty. Piper would estimate her to be around eight years old. 

She had been assigned to showing the new camper around today, and Jason had nothing else to do so he followed her. Him and Piper tried to upstage each other by showing the little girl different tricks. Piper made Jason slap himself, Jason made a spark fly from his fingers, and Piper did Andy's makeup. But Andy was definitely most impressed when Jason flew her around, making sure to stay close to the ground. But then the screaming started.

Jason startled and almost fell down. Andy started to cry and cover her ears. And Piper felt like she was going to claw someone's eyes out just to make it stop. It sounded so haunted, so forlorn that she almost sat down and cried herself. But she fought the feeling away. 

She looked over at the entire camp, all of them mystified, more than a few of them crying from the power of the heart-wrenching scream. Piper and Jason saw Nico and Will start running toward the noise, and they followed, leaving Andy in the hands of the nearest camper.