001

A/N: this fanfic has been under updating since 10/9/23  <3!!

it was one of those nights again. a sleepless night where she just sat in her bed, thinking.

 thinking about her best friends, who until a year ago, were completely normal in her eyes.

normal until childhood best friend, scott mccall, was bitten by a werewolf one night. 

a night spent in the woods with stiles stilinski, looking for half of a dead body. 

now, scott and stiles had their own 'pack'.

yet she was never invited.

so, once again, tonight she sat alone on her bed thinking about what could be going on with her best friends and their friends, whom she knew very little about. 

she just simply sat there, eyes staring blankly at the wall in front of her. as the thoughts of what could be going on to her friends, the storm outside suddenly stopped, and she turned her gaze out the window to see fallen trees and objects scattered around. 

"odd.." she commented. 

the storm outside had been a strong one, and it was not usual for storms of any kind to abruptly stop like that. she turned your gaze back to her wall, yet not long after she heard a light tapping at her window. once again, she turned her head over to her bedside window to see none other than stiles stilinski outside of it, waving with a stupid grin on his face. 

quickly, she pulled up the window and step back, motioning for him to come in.

"(y/n)!" he exclaimed happily, stepping into the girls bedroom. "we won! we got the guardians back and were able to stop ms. blake!" 

there was that stupid grin again, the one she loved so much.

"thats great, sti," she sighed, "but what did ms. blake do?" 

once again, they had forgotten to let her in on certain aspects of what was going on. it was a typical move, but it still hurt every now and then.

she looked up to see stiles shaking his head before grabbing her hands softly, "that doesn't matter anymore, all that does is its over. all of it." he leaned forward and hugged her tightly, this was a typical thing for him to do after one of their mission-things. 

a hug. 

he let go and looked down towards her, his eyes staring softly back into hers.

"stiles.." she whispered looking down, breaking eye contact. 

something felt wrong about what had happened. 

"this doesn't feel right - something's coming. something big."