006

"hi! i'm mieczyslaw stilinski, but my dad calls me mischief or stiles! both work." a young boy laughed, holding the timid girls hands as he spoke in a smiley tone. "i don't really do friends but i think i can make an exception for you." he smiled.

(y/n) gazed up at the boy, he was taller than her by a little, he had chocolate eyes and soft brown hair to match. his skin was pale but yet she could still tell he was active enough to be healthy. as thoughts raced through her head, she noticed the boy began to grow uncomfortable, so she finally spoke.

"(y/n).." she muttered, looking down.

"what? what'd you say?" the boy, stiles, asked.

"my name - it's (y/n)." she responded, looking up at him.

he smiled, "well i think (y/n) is a pretty name, my friend scott will like it too! come join us on the playground, scott doesn't get along well with the other kids but if i introduce you i think he'll grow to like you."

she nodded slowly, "i don't have many friends, the ones i do have don't go here..." she nodded, smiling a tiny bit. and with that the duo was off, and suddenly, it became an iconic trio; scott, stiles, and (y/n).

- - -

jolting awake, (y/n) noticed the familiar room, and laughed a bit to herself.

"mccall, did you kidnap me or something?" she giggled, not remembering what happened last night. she looked around to notice no one else was in the room with her besides stiles, who was asleep on the floor. she gently kicked him a few times before he fluttered his eyes open and stared at her in shock.

"(y/n)?! you're awake!" he exclaimed happily, pulling the teen girl into a tight hug.

"uhm, yeah? that's what people do in the morning, right?" she asked, overly confused about whats happening.

"last night, on my way to drop you off you just black out out of nowhere. just blacked out. we brought you to deatons, and well.." his voiced trailed off as he tried explaining everything to her.

suddenly, memories of last night slowly started coming back into grasp as she nodded slowly.

"so what am i? am i like some breed of banshee or something else completely?" she asked, still piecing things together.

"siren." he answered quickly, not bothering to look her in the eye.

"haha - very funny stiles, sirens are actually pretty you know?" she laughed, hoping he'd look at her.

"it's not funny, (y/n)! i don't know if anything you've ever said to me is real... hell i don't even know what you look like anymore!" he raised his voice slightly, backing away from (y/n).