011

as the group soon became surrounded by the oni, they truly did try their best to fend for themselves. 

scott, kira, allison, issac, and noshiko were working together whilst stiles was sent to find lydia along with (y/n), who had no clue on the new plan. scott jerked his head to the side to try and find someone in need of help, but he soon realized everyone had it under control and he had his own oni to kill. 

returning back to the main battle, scott watched as allison used one of her arrows to kill an oni, only for her to be killed moments later by a sword. the group watched as scott ran to her aid, pulling her into his lap, holding her close. the oni all disappeared, causing everyone to relax ever-so slightly. 

suddenly, an ear-peircing scream rings throughout the air; the scream belonging to lydia who was still in the tunnels with (y/n) and stiles, who both laid unconscious. 

"lydia, and (y/n).." allison choked out, concerned about her friends.

"they're ok. they're ok." scott hushed, reaching for her hand, trying to take her pain away, yet it wasn't working. "it won't work." he cried, hanging his head over the girls body.

"because it doesn't hurt." allison reassured, smiling lightly, "it's perfect. i'm in the arms of my first love, the first person i ever loved, the person i'll always love." the brunette sighed, "i love you." 

suddenly her eyes shot open, as if in realization. "you have to tell my dad!" she called, gazing into scotts eyes.

"tell him what?" he asked, gazing back down at the girl.

"you have to tell my dad." she repeated over and over again, like she was unable to say what she needed to. suddenly, she fell silent, her breathing stopped, and her eyes fluttered shut. 

the world fell silent as chris argent, allisons father, pulled up to oak creek.

allison was dead.

- - -

down bellow in one of the many basement hallways, lydia slumped against the wall, tears streaming down her face. "allison.." she whispered, looking up to try and stop the tears from falling. 

"lydia?" Aasoft voice asked, causing her to gaze down to where the noise cam from. as the strawberry-blonde looked down, she noticed the (y/h) girl was awake, her hair messily covering her eyes. "lydia whats happening?" (y/n) asked again, her body shaking lightly as she gazed into lydias hazel eyes.

"(y/n)." lydia gasped, jogging over to (y/n)s side. she helped the girl stand up and held her steady as (y/n) adjusted to the light and her surroundings.

"where are we? what happened?" the girl asked, panic lacing her voice as she gazed down and noticed stiles, who still laid unconscious on the ground.

"you fainted." lydia responded, releasing the girl from her grip as she bent over to pick up Stiles. "now help me get him up, please?" lydia asked, hoisting stiles up. (y/n) nodded, grabbing onto stiles' other side and helping lydia drag him out of the basement. 

as the group emerged they saw chris argent talking to scott, explaining something to him. surprisingly, the dad wasn't crying, but pain was still evident on his face.

scott looked up,  nodding lightly to the trio before looking back at argent, "it all happened so fast." he responded to the dads question, "i say it all happened so fast." 

argent nodded slowly, the death of his only daughter still fresh in his mind. 

"how do you do it? how are you able to focus and deal so calmly with allisons death?" scott asked, gazing into argents piercing blue eyes.

"it's what we do." argent replied blankly, walking away from the teen boy.

- - - 

the group of kids sat in front of deputy parrish, answering his questions, all sticking to the story they were fed. (y/n) shivered slightly at the death of allison, even if she didn't know the girl well enough, she still felt saddened knowing there was nothing she could do to help. 

"excuse me, sir?" she spoke up, her voice hoarse from crying, "i'm a bit tired.. can i go home? it's been a long night and i need to just get home." she asked, standing up while gripping her torso. the detective nodded, signalling for (y/n) to leave. she smiled weakly before exiting the room, stiles following close behind her.

"hey, whats up, (y/n)?" he asked, grabbing her hand and pulling her close. 

the girl looked up, staring into the boys chocolate eyes, "i'm just tired." she claimed, shaking her head slightly.

"well at least let me take you home?" he smiled, leading her out of the department and to his powder blue jeep, roscoe. (y/n) nodded, leaning back into the seat of the car the moment she sat down. during the ride, stiles turned on the radio, perfect by ed sheeran playing, making (y/n) scoff and reach to turn it down. 

"hey, hey, hey! don't turn it down!" stiles complained, lightly smacking her hand away from the radio controls.

"why? thinking of lydia?" the girl laughed, rolling her eyes and staring outside the window.

"not exactly." stiles answered, keeping his eyes on the road.

"oh, of course it's not exactly lydia, it's probably like sixth grade lydia because her hair was what, perfect length?" (y/n) asked, huffing heavily as she stared at the surroundings wizzing by.

"no. her hair was the exact same than as it is now." stiles muttered, tapping onto the wheel as the song changed. he sighed when the next song came on, a breakup song.

"i bust the windows out ya car, and no it didn't mend my broken heart. i'll probably always have these ugly scars... but right now i don't care about that part." (y/n) sang loudly, happy that a better song came on.

"jeez, who hurt you?" stiles commented sarcastically, looking over at the girl briefly. 

"someone you know better than you think." she grunted, "pull over here, i have something to do." she added, unbuckling her seat belt. confused, stiles complied, pulling over to the side of the road and letting the siren go. 

"be safe." He called as she disappeared, "we need you for this plan to work."