𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄.

ATHENA BANKS-knew what family was even if half of her's were deceased. Athena doesn't her parents, it's always been her brother and her. They named the siblings after the god of war and goddess of war. They never knew the reason behind it, or at least athena didn't. The family kept lot's of secrets from her for her safety since she was the youngest, her brother being the oldest. Even as the youngest her brother didn't underestimate her athena was extremely strong and sly. She took pleasure in martial arts and used the advantage to beat her brother when he tackled her in the middle of the day. 

When Athena got her hogwarts letter at eleven, she was excited to show her brother but when she did, he frowned, burned it and walked away leaving eleven-year-old athena confused and a tear running frown her face. Her brother then told her he would teach her magic himself. Athena agreed and for five long years Athena learned magic at home with the aid of her older brother. She never knew why she didn't go to hogwarts in the first place, but she was nevertheless thankful to be taught magic. What she didn't know about what her brother was hiding was Athena was an extraordinarily powerful witch. A power she didn't know she had.

But what her brother didn't know was that Athena power were not going to hold  for long.

They would soon unleash and a warrior would emerge.