𝐎𝐍𝐄.

--𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄--

--𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄--

ATHENA BANKS- beamed at the smell of blueberry pancakes that her brother beside her was making. The bank's siblings decided on breakfast for dinner after an hour of wrang and a nasty bruise on her brother's hip from athena striking it with a baseball bat. She won after she threatened to strike him again making the older boy throw his hands up in surrender, athena said nothing just flashed him her signature smirk and running man to the kitchen in victory while her brother rubbed his hip in pain mumbling not so friendly words under his breath. Athena laughed at the memory that happened just a few moments ago. Athena snapped out of her trance once her brother set the mountain of pancakes on the table. The young girl jumped off the counter and grabbed four pancakes, coating chocolate on it. Her brother chuckled, not surprised. Athena loved food.

"How do you not gain weight?" her brother asked grabbing pancakes of his own watching his sister dance a little after eating her chocolate coated pancake. Athena shrugged, too dedicated to her pancake to answer. Her brother just sighed and ate his pancakes there as he and his sister joked and laughed like they always did. The two cleaned the kitchen, cleaning the food off the walls from their small food fight after her brother made fun of her unladylike eating habits. After they finished up Athena yawned and got up kissing her brother's cheek. "Goodnight loser." the girl teased heading upstairs. "Goodnight Athena." he replied, laughing. After his sister successfully went to bed, he went upstairs to seeing his younger sister sleep already. Ares Banks was worried about his sister. She didn't know what she was capable of, but he knew he would have to tell her soon. Ares snapped out of his thoughts when a blazing light emerged in front of him. The adult squinted but recognized the face immediately.

"Grandmother Athene." he bowed his head, smiling, but his grandmother's face was serious. The oldest boy frowned when he at his grandmother's behavior. Before he could ask questions. The older woman interrupted him.

"It's time Ares." she spoke, her face still held a serious look

The adult froze, his eyes wide.

Her powers have awakened. It was time to tell her.

Everything.