Chapter 6| Justin

I opened my eyes, my head aching. 

“Congratulations on dying, you moron,” Senya said and rolled her eyes.

“I’m a demon. I just come back,” I said.

“We all come back in this world. Well have fun going insane.” I got up and looked at Jeffrey.

“You okay, Jeffrey?”

"Yeah, perfectly fine." He seemed distracted.

“What’s got you up in space?”

"Nothing. Don't worry about it." 

“Okay?”

"I don't trust her, and I'm starting to hate her." 

“Honestly, same,” I said. A monster charged at Senya.  

“Not again! Look I’m sorry I killed your daughter!” Senya shouted at the monster, now running. “Just turn to human form, and we can talk it out or something!” It grabbed her arm and ate her whole.

“Why’d you eat her?” I asked. It ignored me and ran off. “Well I guess we don’t have to worry about her anymore.” Jeffery didn't say anything. “Let’s just go.” He nodded. I started walking back to the house Jeffrey was walking to when the creature came. Half of it turned into an apartment where Ava was. She was laying on a bed crying, and on the side where the house was Jade was doing the same. “Jeffrey, come over here!” I hollered. “It’s a bridge.” Jeffery walked over to me. “It’s Ava and Jade,” I muttered.

"What's Jade and Ava?"  

“You don’t see them?” 

"I see them. There's Andrew right there and his twin sisters." Jeffery pointed to 2 rooms. I nodded. 

“I wonder....” I stepped into the house and sensed the dark energy return to me. Jade looked up at me and behind me at Jeffrey.

“Great. Now I’m fucking halucinating!” Jade groaned, looking at Jeffrey.

"I'm very much alive, Princess," Jeffery said, stuffing his hands in his pockets. 

“You sure? I kind of watch you die.”

"Okay well guess I'm not allowed to become a demon and see my family then." 

“No, you are. I just didn’t think you would.” Jade ran up and hugged him, now completely ignoring my existence.

"What about Justin? Aren't you going to hug him?" 

“Nope,” she said.

"You're rude." 

“Maybe,” she laughed and hugged me. I hugged her back. “Oh yeah. Come on, follow me,” Jade said, pulling away from me and then walked out of the room.

“Guess we’re following her,” I said.

"Are we real or ghosts?" I rolled my eyes.

“I’m a demon. You’re… something.”

"Demon." 

“Cool. That works out well then. Our entire family is now made up of demons, angels and anchors.”

"Yeah." 

“Too bad we can’t go back to human.” I followed Jade and she went outside. “So where are you taking us?”

“Ava and Andrew’s apartment.”