Characters

Brayleigh Califiore, 15 years old

Brayleigh Califiore, 15 years old. loves her father, music and sports. She plays Soccer, Volleyball, Softball, Lacrosse and swim and Dive. Her parents are split and does 100% favor her father then her mother, even though she only sees her father during the summer and breaks. Born in New Jersey but does go between there and California as her mom resides there now. She has a lot of things going on with her but won't let anyone in to help her. She learned that in her parents divorce that'd she'd have to fend for herself. She's overall nice but trust me, she's not one to piss off.

Brandon Foster, 15 years old

Brandon Foster, 15 years old. Has 2 moms and one dad. His biological mom cut it off with his dad because he was an alcoholic and she secretly was a lesbian. His mamma is the vice principal at anchor beach (The school all the kids go to. for now) and his mom is a police officer that works with his dad. He loves classical music and well everything to do with music. He has a girlfriend but his eyes can't help but drift off to Brooklyn. They've been friends ever since her mom decided to move right next to them a long time ago. She's so much like him but not in the same way. She's just worried for her because she's never seen her without makeup and he hears the stories from other kids that her and her mom do not get along and her mom is a druggie that sells her daughter to men for the night. but he doesn't believe them because he knows her. or does he?

Paulie Califiore and Cara Maria

Paulie Califiore and Cara Maria. Paulie is 33 and Cara is 32 years old. They're engaged and do not have any kids. They met on the challenge and are the best people ever in Brooklyn's eyes. She can always count on them and call them whenever she needs them. They love her as she's so outgoing and the only really cousin/ kid out of the Califiore's. 

And that's Brooklyn's dad

And that's Brooklyn's dad. Cody Califiore. 31 years old and  He's her hero in every way possible. She can talk to him about anything and goof around and they do everything that they can together. Cody wishes he had his daughter more as he knows what his ex wife does, well some of it. He tried when they were still married, to keep Brooklyn from it, but when they divorced he couldn't save her from that and he hates that so much. He was in big brother 22 last summer so he couldn't see her during that time but his brother, Paulie, did and whenever he won HOH (head of household) he got letters from her that made him cry because he knows he's missing his daughter. He wants nothing but the best for her and wishes the world for her.

BB16, BB22, and the fosters cast are who they are as well.