Rescue me

"YOU TOLD THEM!!!" she kicked me in my side and i screamed in pain. "Stef and Mike came today and they knew! Luckily i covered but you told them!" i couldn't breath. "You little bitch!" she grabbed the broken glass and made four arrow like stab wound into my right leg and i screamed from the pain. "I should've killed you the moment i figured out i was pregnant with you!" this time she took a metal pole and started bashing my left knee with it. the pain was un-bearable. Andrew came up and placed me on the stairs. the look in his eyes made me want to scream for help but i couldn't. "Dont worry whore you'll get what you deserve." This was it. If i didn't find a way out now i could die. I mustered all the energy i had and kicked him where the sun don't shine. He groaned and rolled over and i got up and limped/ran as fast as i could to the back door where the gate door was open. Andrew came back and hit the back of my left knee with the metal pole. I screamed and fell to the floor. i turned around to face up and noticed they both had guns. Shit. "You're smarter then we thought. Andrew let's just get this over with so we can be rid of her." He looked at her before sitting on his knees. "Not before i have fun." i couldn't stop crying as he started ripping my shirt and taking my pants off  "HELP!!! PLEASE!!!" "Shut up you stupid bitch!" he grabbed a steak knife and cut my forehead and gave me a cut lip. i screamed and that when he started taking my underwear off. "Please don't" it came out more of a whisper and i was scared. "POLICE! LET HER GO. LET HER GO!" i looked behind him to see Stef and Mike with their guns pointed at my mom and Andrew. they came. my mom surrendered but Andrew already had warrants. he wasn't gonna go down unless it was with a bang. "She's getting what she deserved." that was when a big pop came and then was followed by another pop. I felt a sharp pain in my arm and instantly knew i was hit. "Brayleigh, honey. Can you hear me?" Lena looked at me with my head in her hands. I made sure my breathing was steady before I started to stand. "No hunny, sit. We need to make sure no major arteries are hit." I didn't listen. I looked down at Andrews lifeless body then at Stef. Stef killed him to save me. I ran as fast as the bullet in me let me and hugged her before i was consumed by darkness.

            I woke up with a start. The bright lights made my eyes hurt and my throat was super dry along with my shoulder/arm hurting like hell. I started freaking out. "Hey hey hey shhhh it's me Bray it's me." I turned and saw my father. "dad?" he nodded with tears in his eyes. All i could do is hug him with my good arm and cry. "It's ok Bray. You're safe. they can't hurt you anymore." finally i was safe and happy. But not whole.