Dinner Mahem

December 10. I had 6 days before my birthday! I was so excited and i cant wait. i hope i get to go see my dad or he comes here tho. i know my mom won't celebrate with me. she never does. "Daddy so are you coming here for my birthday or am i coming there." "Sweetie i think Cara is gonna get you. Only because if Avery was to do something i want Cara to be able to handle it. yes i know you can hell i've seen you beat Cara in a challenge comp and you've beat me and paulie and physical big brother comp but i just feel better if she was there, ok Brayleigh?" i smiled. "Yea. it means we can plan the wedding to." I heard him chuckle. "Yea they wanna get married in the next 2 years Bray i think you can handle that." I smiled. "Yea i can. but hey i gotta go to dinner at the fosters so i'll talk to you later daddy." "Alright princess, tell them i said hi." with that the call ended and i walked into the foster house hold. "HELLO FOSTERS!!! and Mike." everyone laughed and said hi. "Also the Califiores in Jersey say hi." As everyone started eating i noticed Brandon looking over at me and his moms and his moms looking at me alot and i start feeling awkward. Yesterday he saw what they do to me and i told him i loved him. i thought he'd keep it a secret. i looked Brandon straight in the eyes. "You told them didn't you." Everyone went silent and looked at us. Brandon didn't answer. "Brandon told who what?" i ignored Jude's question. "Brandon." he looked at me with guilt. "I had to Bray. i was worried." i slammed my hand down on the table. "So you told! you couldnt worry by yourself." Lena and Stef decided to get involved. "He told because he wants whats best for you and we're worried Bray." i laughed. "What are you worried about. These?" i removed the makeup from my arms to show the cuts. everyone gasped. "or these." I removed the makeup from my face and the rest of my body. Mariana started crying while everyone else looked guilty. "Bray." Mike looked me straight in the eyes. "Who did this and i need an answer." i laughed. "At the moment i can't give you one because it takes me away from all of you!" Brandon stood up. "Well maybe that needs to happen Brayleigh! maybe it needs to happen because we cant stand you putting yourself through this so just leave!" i looked at Brandon and after he realized what he said he knew he couldn't take it back. "Bray I di-" he didn't get to finish as i ran out the door and into the house my mother forced me to call home. I slammed the door and slide down the door crying. i heard glass break and froze.