Chapter 8: Bye Shift Goat Scientist, Also Robotic Fish

As the three enter HotLand two were tired but a certain wolf Nephilim still went on even if he had to carry the two. One in his arms and the other was on his back. "Aren't you tired yet Edward?" Chara asked. "Have you forgotten what I am, of course I'm not... Yet." Edward said. "Aha you said yet which means you will get tired!" Chara stated. "Not so loud you'll wake them up." Edward looked on his back to see if the spirit of the fox is still asleep. "Oh when did they fall asleep?" Chara asked. "A couple of minutes ago if you were paying attention to other creatures and they're sleeping habits." Edward stated. Chara then said. "You know you're the only one that takes care of this stuff your our guardian angel." And then she laughed playfully.

"Wow I don't know if your just mischievous or just wanting to play right now." Edward said with a suspicious feeling. "Come on you know we're just kids right?" Chara asked. "And you should be getting rest too like Fiora here." Edward demanded. "No, if go to sleep then who would you talk to?" Chara questioned with care but also yawned. "So you yawned even though you want to stay up because you will be sleepy if you stay up to long." Edward said a bit worried about Chara's health.

"Ok I'll get some shut eyes if you're that worried." Chara said closing her eyes then sounded asleep. "She sounds asleep just like the fox spirit on my back, now to continue onward but at least find an area to put these two." Edward looked around and spotted a hut like stand in hotlands."I guess that'll do for now just got to rest them down as I make them beds with the stuffs I have in my backpack." Edward rest the spirit and girl sitting as he took out a miniature backpack and it grew big with magic and started making beds on the floor.

"Darn this hot air this is why I can't stand places like these, it was bad enough I did this a few months ago when I was trying to collect Alphys' SOUL and Mettaton's too but in here is Shift Asgore and Shift Undyne." Edward said finishing the beds. "There we go beds made now to get them on this as I lay between them and cool the air with my body cooling." He said as he picked the two up and laid them down and lay next to them cooling the temperature near them.

He closed his eyes and listened to the stuffs around them but he dozed off but was awoken by a voice that was familiar to his original self. "Oh my these two look like humans I wonder why Toriel let them come here and up resting in this heat." The figure said. "Why hello Asgore is us resting here a problem?" Edward said getting up startling the scientist. "Oh you're up, did I wake you by speaking?" Shift Asgore asked.

No it's my ears are sharper than regular humans but can you help us? We need a place to cool off and the two of us need a place to rest." Edward pleaded with a lie. "Sure why don't you two come to my lab I just got to go over there when I checking my cameras seeing you two resting here." Shift Asgore said.

"Thanks so where is your lab by the way?" Edward asked with more lies. "It's this way come follow me." Shift Asgore said as Edward picked up Chara and put her on his back and carried Genesis on top of his arms but made it look like he was holding his backpack and followed Shift Asgore to the Lab.

"Here is my lab, please rest up as long as you like just find a place and don't mind my robot but she's quite a handful with humans." Shift Asgore warned Edward as he went to his restroom. Edward was setting up the beds again and laid the two on it but did not lay near them instead he stood and watch the door to the rarest room Asgore went in.

"Ah now to check on the humans and oh... Hello I see you're not resting isn't rest needed for humans?" Shift Asgore asked. "For humans yes but I am not a human I'm a offspring of a Demon wolf and Angel making me a Ookami Nephilim." Edward stated. "By what do you mean?" Shift Asgore asked. Edward raised his right hand and was Going through his hair to pull out his wolf ears.

"Oh I see what you really are..." Shift Asgore said to Edward. "Now for me to collect your MAGIC SOUL!" Edward shouted and attacked but Shift Asgore ran before the attack. "Undyne I need your help!" Shift Asgore yelled in panic and a robotic looking for Undyne came to save the scientist from the wolf hybrid. "I've come Asgore I'll destroy this human." Shift Undyne said getting into battle form. "No Undyne this is not a human, he is another form of being!" Shift Asgore shouted to Shift Undyne.

"Hahaha I am the end for both of you and I will collect your MAGICical SOULs!" Edward shouted. He attacked Shift Asgore again but was stopped by Shift Undyne. "Oh no you don't! You will have to past me whatever you are!" She guarding the shift scientist. "Ha! We'll see about that." Edward said and vanished or what seemed like it. "What the!? Where did he go!?" Shift Undyne looked around her to see where the being went.

"UNDYNE!!!" Shift Asgore yelled out before he was stabbed and cut through. "NO!! How dare you kill my creator!" Shift Undyne shouted and shot out a lightning spear and grabbed it. "Heh see if you can get me if you can fish robot." Edward said running to attacking with his eyes red. Shift Undyne threw thunder spears like the original but unlike what happened in the past was over real quickly with him cutting her all over.

"Well that takes care of that and another MAGICal SOUL added to the collection, now to get some rest." Edward said walking to another room that wasn't the one Chara and Genesis were in and shut his eyes again.

~ Three Hours Later

'Chara, wake up it's morning.' The Spirit of Kindness shook Chara until she woke. "What is it Fiora?" Chara asked yawning. 'Edward is not here do you think he's asleep in another room.' They ask. "Maybe he sometimes dislike sleeping in a bed with me but he did save me from nothingness." Chara mentioned after stretching her arms and legs.

They walked the hall until they spotted Edward by himself resting so they walked to him and Chara told Fiora to be quiet and pulled out a sharpie she had in her sleeve. 'Chara don't!' They yelled but Edward grabbed her hand before she could mark him. "So mind telling me why do you have a sharpie marker in your hand." Edward said raising an eyebrow .

"Busted I guess. But what happened in here?" Chara asked as she saw the floor was sparkly clean. "Nothing much just Shift Asgore took us in and I deTerminated him and Shift Undyne." Edward explained. "Oh so I missed the fun." Chara said feeling a bit sad. "Yeah pretty much but let's go to the next area." Edward said opening the door for two. "Alright come on Fiora let's go." Chara said walking through the door being followed by the Spirit and the nephilim closes the door as they exit.

~ End Of Chapter