Girls Night In - Hermione Granger (platonic)

You've noticed Hermione coming back to the dorm later and later each day. She's always up until midnight in the common room, working her ass off with schoolwork.

The bags under her eyes have become more noticeable, the light in her eyes becoming dull. You've decided this needs to end now.

"Hermione, can you meet me in the dorm at eight tonight?" You ask her. She gives you a questioning look but nods. You smile at her and walk away, looking for the Weasley twins.

You walk into the Great Hall and immediately recognize the similar mops of red hair. You walk up and poke their shoulders. They turn around and give you wide grins.

"Hey, [Y/N]! Do you need anything?" Fred asks.

"Yeah, can you two show me where the kitchens are?" You ask hopefully. The twins exchange raised eyebrows, but then loon at you once again with matching grins.

"Of course! Follow us." George leads you out of the Great Hall, Fred falling behind the two of you.

George led you to a painting of a fruit bowl and tickled the pear. It giggled and turned into a door handle. "You do the honors." George said. You twisted the doorknob and inside there were four large tables, as if it was the Great Hall, only there were house elves everywhere instead of students. Plates, goblets, and different type of cutlery were everywhere. A small house elf came up to the three of you.

"Hello, Misters Weasley and Weasley!" She said in a squeaky voice.

"Hello, Tiffy. This is [Y/N] and she needs the kitchen. We should be off, Lee wanted to show us something." Fred and George waved good-bye and left. You turned to the house elf.

"Hello, Ms. [Y/N]! How can Tiffy help new mistress?" I grinned.

"Here's what I want."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Hermione spent her day with Harry and Ron, the two of them goofing off while she tried to focus on her unfinished schoolwork. The time-Turner was extremely useful, but she couldn't help but feel stressed, tired, and hungry. All this work has made her lose much needed sleep, she has been choosing work over food, and just the general amount of work was enough to make someones head spin.

Hermione got up and went to her dorm. It was five o'clock, and she hadn't seen you anywhere. What did you need at eight? What were you planning? She decided to get some fresh air until a quarter to eight, so she would have enough time to get to the dorm.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

You finally finished setting up. There were all sorts of snacks in the dorm; cookies, brownies, chips, chocolate, you even managed some muggle drinks and candies.

Just as you sat down on your bed, Hermione walked in. She gaped at all the food as she made her way to sit on her bed.

"W-whats all this?" She asked. Hermione was starving, and the food looked really good.

"You've been stressing out way too much with work, so I decided we have a girls night!" You exclaimed, making your way to her bed and giving her a hug.

That night, you talked about your crush on George, you teasing her about liking Ron, muggle television shows, and you both had makeovers. You both used your muggle face masks, and did each others hair and make up. You both enjoyed it so much, that you decided to make this a regular occurence - every Saturday night, the two of you would take food from the kitchens and hang out, as a way of relieving all the stress school gave you both. Hogwarts was fun, just not the school work.