Second Home - Weasley Family

You stood outside the Burrow, broom and trunk in hand. Since your dad was Remus Lupin, every month, for a week, you would stay with the Weasley's during your dad's transformations.

You knocked on the door, to be greeted by Ginny.

She gave you a quick hug. "Mum! Y/n's here!" she called out, inviting you inside. You put your trunk down, just in time to be engulfed in a hug from Molly.

"Hello, dear," she gave you a warm smile. "How are you?"

"I'm great, Mrs. Weasley," you returned her smile, just as you felt two pairs of arms wrap around you.

You laughed as you turned around after being released, to see your two best friend sharing identical grins.

"How are my favorite twins?" you asked, putting your hands on your hips.

"We're fine-"

"-but in need of your help for inventions," they said. "So if you'll excuse us, we need her input." Fred and George grabbed your elbows and paraded you to their room as you laughed.

Layer that day, you all went out to the garden to play Quidditch. As a chaser for the Y/H team, you weren't too shabby. You managed to score the most points, and later on, Harry came and joined you guys. He caught the snitch for your team and you won.

For the rest of the week, it was similar. You talking to Ginny and giving her advice on Harry, helping the twins with their pranks and inventions, trying to avoid talking to Percy about the ministry, and talking to Ron and Harry about the upcoming school year and the trouble it would bring.

After all, the Burrow is your second home.