I'm a god now, yay. Hades can go suck a di- What was I saying?

"I am Zeus, god of thunder, and head god of the Pantheon. The woman who guided you here is Athena. You are in Olympus. You wish to be stronger, and better than anyone, right?" Zeus said. "Yes, yes I do." I said, kneeling down. "Your wish shall be granted. The power you will receive is meant to only be used for good. Do not abuse this power, or you shall be punished." He said. "Yes sir!" I replied, still kneeling. "You will have a second chance, to be better than your parents." He said. I simply nodded. The room went silent, the other gods and goddesses watching. I felt this power coursing through my veins, it felt good. I stood up, and I felt like I could do anything. "Thank you, Lord Zeus!" I said, bowing to him. He smiled. I begun walking off, until I realized that my clothes were still all tattered and ripped. I went over to Zeus. "Lord Zeus, what shall I wear?" I asked. He pointed to a temple. "In there are new clothes. Chose wisely, as what you wear is what everyone shall see you wearing on your statues." He said. I walked to the temple, and into a small room. It wasn't that small, however. I looked at all of the clothes, and found a leather jacket with spikes on the shoulders, ripped jeans, and some spiked combat boots. I also found fresh boxers, and socks. I put on the new clothes, and left the temple. I looked pretty good, in my opinion. Everyone else would say so as well, except for him. The bastard known as Hades. I looked over to him, and saw Jealousy written all over his face. I ignored this, and headed back to Earth, to find out that my dad eventually died of blood loss, hooray. I looked up, and saw Hades evilly grinning. He closed the Olympian Gates, and locked them. "Have fun on that shitty planet!" He called out, flipping me off.