Chapter 2: Katie

I cannot believe I'm going back to the school that I went to when I was in preschool.

"Well, Here goes nothing." I think as I go into the scary depths of the underworld which is so-called school. 

Visual Image:

But really, I can't believe how Jackson high renovated I mean it used to be just a preschool, now it has been upgraded to a HUGE high school

But really, I can't believe how Jackson high renovated I mean it used to be just a preschool, now it has been upgraded to a HUGE high school. Can't believe how much they have expanded. Well then, when I entered this dark dimension, the first thing I see is a limo at the parking lot and people crowding it. 

"OH MY GOSH!!!!" A girl screamed IT'S MICHAEL DEAN AMBROSE!!!!!!" 

"Who's that?" I asked pushing through the crowd. "It's the legendary Michael Dean Ambrose."

A girl said. "Get with the trends lady." "Um, yes I do Ms. Know-it-all, I just didn't known this one ok?" I say back "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!" The girl said back. "He's an internet sensation!"

"Well, looks like someone is sarstrucked." I muttered. 

"WHAT DID YOU SAYYY!!!!" She said angrily.

"Just leave me alone ok?" I answered back.

"Whatever." She groaned as she went back to the crowd hovering over the limo.

"OH AND THERE HE COMES!!!!" girls screamed as they tried to take a look at the man who was coming out of the limo.

I rushed in to tell everyone to just go back to school but I tripped and fell into someones arms. 

And guess who it was, it was the guy. 

"Hey!" He said. "Are you ok?" 

"Um yeah.." I say as he helps me get up. 

"Hey what's this person doing?!" someone said. It was the girl from last time.

"Hey you said that you barely know this guy!"she said again. 

"Yeah cuz I don't genius." I say back. 

"Then get off of him!" She says as she shoves me to the side as I fall down. "He's mine!" She says as she tries hugging him.

"Hey!" He says. "Get off of me please!"

"Everyone!" His butler says "Protect Master Michael from this girl!"

"Its ok everyone." A woman says as she walks to the scene. "Sorry that my daughter is causing so much confusion today."she says."Olivia!!!" She screamed. "Yes Mother?'' Olivia answered. 

"Please come with me." She said. "NOW." "Bu---" Olivia said. 

"NOWWWWW!!!" She said. 

"Fine." She said. "I have my eye on you girl." 

"Whatever." I say.

"OOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo!" Someone said at the back. 

Suddenly, I knew who it was. 

"Brad leave us alone please." I say. 

"Of course!" he says. "I would never annoy these two lovebirds!" he says while laughing.

 "Dude!" Michael says. "Just leave us alone you jerk." 

"Oh you're gonna get it after school man." he says. 

"Yeah!" He says. "Can't wait!" 

"You know you are gonna get yourself into trouble right?" I asked.

"Yep and I know how to deal with trouble like this" he answered. 'By the way...." He said. " What is your name?" 

"Oh my name is Katie." I answer.

"Hi Katie, Im Michael." He answered.

"Yeah I already know genius." I answer back laughing. 

"I think this is a start of a new friendship." I say. 

"Yep." He says back. 

"Well, See you later I guess.." I say. "bye!"

"Bye" he answers back as we go to our separate ways.