Chapter 4: Katie

You have got to be kidding me! 

This so-called famous guy called Micheal Dean Ambrose just waltzes in our school with no big deal and causes trouble already!

"I WAS GOING TO ASK THE PRINCIPAL SOMETHING YOU KNOW!!!" I say like a psychopath in my thoughts. Then I found out I actually said it out loud. SOOOOoooooooo... after I said that I saw my friend Camilla.

I've known Camilla ever since we were born. She is THE BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!

We met when our parents made us a playdate together and we hung out ever since.

"Hey, Camilla!" I say as I  walked to her. 

"How are you bestie!" She said as we did our super handshake.

"Awesome sis!" I say.

''So, I heard the news about you and the new guy," she said. "Are you ok after experiencing that?

"Yeah, it's no biggy actually," I say as I open my locker. Then I see a heart sign. I LUV U, BABE! XOXO-Brad.

Then Camilla sees what I'm seeing. 

"Yeah, I was asking about that so," She said snickering a little bit

"Man, he is really a psychopath haha!" I say as I close my locker. 

Then I see Michael across the hall. 

VISUAL IMAGE OF HALL CUZ WHY NOT HAHA 

I see him go to a classroom which was actually my classroom too

The first subject was Spanish which I for one IS AWESOME AT THAT.

Michael, not so much. He had such a hard time that he even asked me for help haha. He also asked other people too. Most of the girls started fainting or screaming which was very annoying in my opinion.

He was also talking to a group of boys.

"Well," I say. "Looks like Michael has lots of friends already." 

"Why do you keep on talking about Michael all of a sudden Kat?"

"Just because I want to and don't call me that in public!" I whispered.

"Fine." She whispered back."And um, why are we whispering again?"

"I don't know. " I say back.

Then we just stand here for a few seconds.

"Let's just go back up to the table. " I said.

"Ok then," she said back.

"But you didn't answer my question yet," she said. 

''What question?" I asked.

"Why do you always talk about Michael all of a sudden?" She asked again.

" Um...." I say while blushing a little. 

"OOoooooOOooo." She said. "Someone's got a crush!"

"Stop it!" I say when I hear the bell start ringing for the next class.

Then Michael approached me.

"Wanna hang and do homework today at 5 pm?

"Sure," I said.

As soon as he left, I see Camilla right next to me saying "OOOOooooOOooo."

"Just shut up," I said.