Chapter - 46

Hey guys

Please forgive me for the mistakes 🙏

NO ONE'S POV

Nancy and taehyung is sitting on the couch choosing some furnitures and toys for the baby.. Taehyung is not interested in all these but the way his sister asks him if this is looking good or not, actually makes him so happy.

Brian walks towards nancy with a glass of milk which she daily have... Nancy whines at first but she also knows it's good for her and the baby..

"Brian.. I can't find Mrs. Lee's file.. You brought it will yesterday right? " Jungkook came out of his study room and asked Brian.

"Oh no.. I'm sorry hyung I forgot" Brian got up from the couch and walks towards jungkook who frowns

"Are you serious? You know I want to study everything in two hours.. That's why I told you to bring it home" Jungkook said in anger making Brian apologize again.

"You don't have to worry sir" Jungkook looks towards the door his secretary is standing "I knew prince Brian forgot to bring it.. So I brought it for you"

"Oh thank you so much.. " Jungkook took the files from his secretary who smiled and bowed to them.. Taehyung rolled his eyes because of the way Jungkook is looking at her..

"I wanted to inform you sir that my brother Choi Yunbin is fine now.. He asked if you will allow to hire him as your secretary again" Jungkook's secretary asked making taehyung's eyes lit up

"That's really go hear Ms.Yuju and of course he can start his work from tomorrow" Jungkook said with a smile as yuju smiles back "And I was say-----" Jungkook was going to continue but he saw Yuju staring at taehyung with a small smile on her face while taehyung and Nancy laughs watching videos on the phone.

Jungkook cleared his throat making Yuju snapped away and look at Jungkook..

"I was saying that I will be there after two hours.. Thank you for helping" Jungkook said now feeling uneasy because of the way she is looking at taehyung..

"It's fine sir.. I..umm.. I should leave" Yuju bowed to them and turned around to leave but she couldn't.. Yuju looked at taehyung again who narrows his brows when their eye contacts with each other.

"Did I do something? Why are you looking at me like this? " Taehyung got up from the couch and stood beside Jungkook who clenched his fist..

"I think I should leave now" Yuju smiled at taehyung and turned around..

"Wait" Yuju stops and immediately turns around when taehyung called her "Come back here" Yuju gulps and walks towards taehyung.

"Are you...Are you Choi Yuju? " Taehyung asked nervously which makes Nancy's eyes widen..

"What? " Nancy came to taehyung and looked at Yuju who signed..

"How you couldn't recognize me mate? " Nancy smiled widely as taehyunys eyes widen when Yuju smiled and called him.

"Yuju? " Taehyung called her again making Yuju nod.. Taehyung ran to Yuju and hugged her immediately..

"It's been so long... Where were you all these years? " Taehyung cupped yujus cheeks who smiled..

"It's a long story... Tell me how are you and Nancy " Nancy smiled and hugged Yuju as well "I really missed you both so much.. "

"And you, you really broke the promise" Taehyung gulps when Yuju said pointing at him "You promised me that we will always be each others mate"