A quick summery

Hey guys

A short summery for those who had problems understanding everyones character and the story line..

Prince of 'Sidni' pack Kim Taehyung who lives with his twin sister Kim Nancy and the king of the pack King Kim Doyoung..

Their father was an Alpha but their mother was a human.. Their father had a human mate who cheated on him.. Taehyung and Nancy aren't actually their dad's children.. Their parents always fought with each other and because of that doyoung became their parents as an older brother..

He takes care of them as grows them well.. Irene, taehyung and Nancy were friends from childhood.. Taehyung had to study fast and had to do trainings so he left the pack.. There he found his mate who was their master and the king yoo taeyang..

Taeyang was actually taehyungs mate but once taehyung caught him cheating and left him.. After that taehyung started to hate matings..

But soon he found out that he got a second chance to have a mate Jeon Jungkook, the true blood Alpha and the king of 'Dragas' pack.. Jungkook didn't gave up and at last he got his true love..

Zarin is taehyungs mothers older sister.. They both are humans, taehyungs fathers had a brother whose mate died in a car crash.. When he met zarin, he fall in love with him knowing that she is a striper..

They expected their son to be a wolf like doyoung taehyung and Nancy but Lou borned as a human..

Zarin's husband died and after that doyoung look all the responsibilities to them..

______

If you guys have any questions related to the story please let me know by commenting on this chapter..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜