Mortal kombat deadly alliance

"Mortal Kombat has always been, and always will be... For millennia, the forces of good and evil have been locked in eternal battle over the control of Earthrealm.
Ruby : so like they save there world from invaders from invading there home.
Hanzo: yes that is why Mortal Kombat is made by the elder gods
Salem : elder Gods * looking at Hanzo*
Hanzo: yes like your gods that abandoned remnant all those years ago the elder gods help each realms for those that they don't want to lose their realm.
Everyone * thinking *
Ruby: but who is the one narrator of the story
Hanzo: that is Raiden a thunder god and protector of Earthrealm. * given ruby the answer and everyone as well *

Some seek to use the tournament to destroy all that is good. Others seek vengeance, power, or eternal life. Time after time, each individual threat has been vanquished, and Earthrealm has enjoyed relative peace for many years. But there is concern that Earth is once again in peril. And this time, the threat of evil has two faces.
Salem * smirk* : so to destroy all that is good
Cinder : now they have new threat but of to faces huh * smile evil * not bad for them .

It is now known that the sorcerer Quan Chi has escaped from the Netherrealm.
Ozpin: sorcerer who is that.
Hanzo: sorcerer Quan Chi is that use the dead to do his bidding for him and Shinnok a fallen elder god
Salem: A fallen elder god you say what happened to him to be come a fallen elder god for .
Hanzo: Shinnok want to rule Earthrealm for his own gain but because the elder gods appoint Raiden as protector of that realm and so Shinnok is banished and sealed to the NetherRealm

Since his escape, Quan Chi has unlocked the secret of the ancient Runestone, discovered the ancient undefeatable army of the long forgotten Dragon King, and most disturbing of all, formed an alliance with one of our deadliest enemies... Shang Tsung.
Cinder : will is I have that army I will be unstoppable and rule all of remnant .
*Mercury and Emerald and Roman and neo got scared  thinking about being dispose *
Jaune: who is Shang Tsung?
Hanzo: Shang Tsung is another sorcerer that steals soul for his own gain as we'll and works for an
Emperor Shao Kahn of outworld .

With their combined strength, they plotted to overpower the only two beings who could prevent their total domination of the two realms. The first was the Emperor of Outworld, Shao Kahn. In a false show of allegiance, they sprung their attack. They then traveled to Earthrealm by way of a mystical portal known only to sorcerers and deities.
Salem: So they kill him to be prevented for their domination of the two realms .
Ironwood: what is this mystical portal .
Hanzo: they use it to teleport to different locations around the realms .

There, they confronted Earth's mightiest warrior and Champion of Mortal Kombat, Liu Kang. It has been Shang Tsung's desire to consume the soul of Earthrealm's greatest warrior. With Quan Chi's assistance, he achieved this goal.
Yang: that's cheating that not a fair fight why would they do that evil sorcerer is not a joke but they are not really good at that and it's not really okay to be a jerk
Liu Kang is dead.
Ruby: he snap his neck why would he snap his neck
Roman : well little red so he doesn't stop them for conquering the realms.
They have since returned to Outworld and are using the souls of conquered warriors to resurrect the Dragon King's undefeatable army. Should they succeed, they will have the means to conquer Outworld...and eventually, Earthrealm. They will be unstoppable. I can no longer stand idly by and watch this evil consume the world. I have relinquished my status as Elder God to return to Earth and lead you all to battle against our old adversaries. We must act now. We must stop this Deadly Alliance!"
Ruby : are they going to win
Hanzo: no they are not they will lose as will to resurrect the undead army of the dragon king .
Weiss: how many realms are there .
Hanzo: there are six realms but one of the realms is combined with outworld that is Edenia
The other realms like zaterra and heaven are lost or combined there only six realms Orderrealm , Chaosrealm, Netherrealm, Outworld Zaterra (merged with Outworld) Vaeternus (merged with Outworld) Arnyek Islands (merged with Outworld) Osh-Tekk (merged with Outworld)
And Earthrealm that are the six realms that are created by the elder gods now next is Deception.