Mortal Kombat Deception

It was not by chance that this struggle came to be.
*Good and bad looking at the battle going on *
The blame falls squarely upon my shoulders for giving evil the chance it needed and therefore fulfilling an ancient prophecy.
Salem Smirks: they did it of reviving that undead army
Cinder: yes they did my Lady * Smirks*

Raiden's Earthrealm champions had failed to stop the Deadly Alliance from fully resurrecting the mummified army of the Dragon King.

Ozpin: No it not possible is it .
Ironwood: no way they lose it can't be .
Goodwitch: sir what will Raiden do now .
*Ozpin looks down * I don't know.

In the end, only Raiden himself stood between Earthrealm and total destruction.  Defying the Elder Gods' wishes, he alone challenged Quan Chi and Shang Tsung in Mortal Kombat, Earthrealm's last hope for freedom.
Salem : so the thunder god went to challenge them to free there demise .
Cinder: it has to be but the fool doesn't have a chance to win.

Raiden fought well against the two sorcerers, and it seemed as though victory was at hand.
Ruby : oh no
Roman: well red he lost
Neo sigh : big time
Yang: damn it I thought he would have win the battle

But the combined might of Quan Chi and Shang Tsung proved to be overwhelming even for a Thunder God.

*Good looked shocked of Raiden defeat and the villains smiles and the good looking down sad of Raiden death *

Raiden, was defeated.

The Deadly Alliance had won.

Their victory was short-lived. As suspicion and lust for power overcame both Quan Chi and Shang Tsung, the former allies turned on each other.

Cinder: will it is for power to go and control the undead army so there no need for an alliance anymore
Goodwitch: how shameful for them to how can control the undead army of the dragon king

The Deadly Alliance was no more.

*Everyone seeing them fighting and Quan chi won*

Quan Chi defeated Shang Tsung and revelled in his conquest. But it is said that there is only one true ruler of Outworld.
Salem laughs: hahah power is everything and to conquer as well

*DRAGON KING WALKING *

And that ruler had returned: Onaga, former emperor of Outworld, the Dragon King. The prophecy had been fulfilled.

Quan chi : No It can't be

The Dragon King had indeed returned to Outworld to reclaim his army and impose his dominance.

Death awaited all who stood in his way.

And so it was that a new alliance formed out of desperation.

Sworn enemies joined forces to kombat a greater threat.

Raiden began to realize that even their combined might was not enough to defeat the Dragon King.
Quan chi: What are doing * firing green blast at dragon king *

*RAIDEN CHANTING A MAGIC *

There was only one chance left.

Raiden's sacrifice was in vain, for the blast had little effect on the Dragon King.

*Everyone looks shocked of Raiden sacrifice with Shang Tsung and Quan Chi *

Now Onaga has what he needs to shape the Realms as he sees fit.

I was the fool who brought him this power. Only I can destroy this threat, born of deception."
Ruby : they lost so Earthrealm is doom isn't scorpion tell me it not true please * looking at scorpion for an answer *
Hanzo: it not the end for them but something big will be in play and it will not be pretty if the realms collapse and the elder gods summon something to stop Armageddon now to the next screen and see what happens next.
* everyone looks at the screen for the next what about to happen *