Someone New

SAMS POV:
Hi I'm Sam. I'm really gay and that's basically all I got to say. My life is pretty boring.

Right now I'm trying to convince Corey not to go to the bar and leave me here alone. "Why don't you come with? Maybe you could find some cute guys," Corey smirked. I started to laugh. "Fine but only for the cute guys." We both started to laugh and walked over to the car. When we got to the bar everyone started to yell for us to come in side. Well they were yelling for Corey. I don't have any friends except him and Jake. I don't really like to put my self out there like they do.

I then sat down at an empty seat. "Stop being so lonely," Tara the bartender yelled at me. I'm not I just don't have anyone to talk to," I say sadly. "Look over there," Tara says. I then look over to where she is pointing at. My mouth started to water. Who the hell is that?! "Go over there and talk to him," she yelled. I roll my eyes and agree. "H-hi." He smiles. "Hey there. Aren't you a little to young to be coming to a bar." I shake my head lying. To be honest I'm a junior in highschool. I just turned 18 which I got held back in the first grade.

"How rude of you to assume my age. For your information I'm a junior in.. uh college. I'm just really small." He's eyes widen. "Oh I'm sorry I just thought- I'm sorry." I smile and say it's okay. "So what's your name," I ask him. "Colby, Colby brock," Colby says. "Hi Colby I'm Sam,Sam Golbach." Colby laughs and nods. "How bout we get out of here." I smile and nod. "Well I don't know if I should-." He then cuts me off. "Sweetheart you friends will be fine now let's go before I do something that nobody probably wants to see," Colby says licking his lips.

I shiver and nod.