YOUR MY WHAT?!

SAMS POV:
I got woken up by Colby. "Hey sweetheart I gotta go teach my class so I got to get to school," he said smiling and playing with my hair. "I got to get up and get ready to." Colby nods and tells me that I can wear one of his shirts. I grabbed a sweatshirt and Colby blushed. "What's wrong," I ask and frowned. "You look adorable." I blush and kissed his cheek. I know we are basically strangers but I can't help it.

I was about to leave but Colby stopped me."we have a date on Friday." I laugh and say "we do?" He smiled and nods. "Okay I'll be there." Once I got to school I went over and talked to Corey. "I heard our new history teacher is hot." I laugh. "I heard that he sleeps with anyone who wants good grades." I start cracking up at this point. "Corey shut up and get to class," Jake says. "Well I have to go see you guys," I say waving and going to history. "Bye have a nice time with that smoking hot new history teacher," Jake yells. I then flipped him off.

I then walked into history waiting to see what this so called "hot" teacher looks like. "Are you waiting for the history teacher too," this girl asks me. I nod and she smiled. "My name is Katrina but you can call me kat." I smile and nod. "My name is Samuel but you can call me Sam," I say laughing. Kat then moves over to sit by me. I then gasp. "What's wrong," the teacher then cuts her off. It's..Colby. His eyes trail mine. He looks surprised but disappointed at the same time. "Hello my name is Colby and just call me colby."

After class I started to walk out the door when he stopped me. "Ah ah ah, your not getting off that easy," Colby said. "I'm sorry okay? I lied and I made a mistake now get away from me," I growl. He then pins me up to the wall. "Is that how your supposed to talk to your teacher,"Colby growls. "Sorry sir,"I shiver. "That's what I thought." I then try to walk out of the class again. "Why are you so mad anyways," Colby asked me. "I heard that you sleep with all of the girls that want good grades."

Colbys frowns and shakes his head. "That's just a rumor. Your the only student/person I'm sleeping with. Ever sense I met you, I can't stop thinking about you. Your like a drug," he signs kissing my cheek. "For now on don't lie okay?" I nod and smile. "But what if we get caught," I ask. "We won't." I nod and he kisses me one more time. "See you after school." I laugh and shake my head. "See you then."