Spam comment

part 1:

Y/n's pov

i was laying in bed, bored, so i just scrolled through instagram. i saw that mattia, my tiktok crush, posted a photo on his spam so i liked it and left a comment. the comment said "mattia is the only guy that can take my virginity, change my mind✨"(lmao i didn't know what to put). after i was on instagram i went to tiktok and made a video posting it, i only had 50k but i love my supporters so much.

this is the spam post mattia made

polybioh:

this is the spam post mattia madepolybioh:

polybioh: im so bored and horny rn😳

comments:
mattiaswife: chile anyways so
user183028: so who's gonna tell him?
cynthiaparkerr: i can help with that😳
^^ polybioh replied: gross why is she here anyway
                load 2k more

anyways after i posted the tiktok i got a notification from instagram and clicked on it, wondering who it was. when i saw that mattia responded my eyes went wide reading it. he responded with "stop capping, you're pretty asl". i was so excited but didn't show it because i didn't want to seem like a fan girl even though i was. so i just responded with "i'm never capping, add me @/y.n_y.l.n". a couple minutes later i got a notification from snapchat that someone added me, and sure enough it was mattia. i saw that he was typing and i got so nervous about what he was going to say. but he just started off with a simple "hi, i just thought you were really pretty and plus you left that comment". i answered with "aww thank you so much, you're not bad yourself, you weren't supposed the see that comment😳". he put "i just wanted to see if you were going to keep being bold or just be all cap". i was freaking out at first but was feeling confident so i said "i'll never cap and i put that on anything, but did i lie with my comment doe". he was typing for a while and then his message appeared saying "lmaoo, i like you, you're bold, so where do you live?".

to be continued until the next part👻

authors note: this was kind of short but whatever😼 should i change y/n to a name or keep it like that and also leave anything i can work on and your opinions on how this first part was, thanks! <3