"or what"

pt 3.

ofc y/n's pov:

it's was 11 am, she had left gio's house at 9 and Melanie(that's her name now because i don't like typing y/n)woke up early and showered and wanted to have a productive day for once. she heard her phone ding and she went to it and saw mattia was awake. he asked her what she was doing and if she could facetime while they both get ready. she said yes and a couple seconds later mattia's contact name popped up on her screen.

they stayed on facetime until 12:30 then she went grocery shopping and when she came back she posted a photo on her spam.

melanieisonmars: 

melanieisonmars: enjoy this facetime photo of mattia and his friends at their sleepover😳

polybioh: so who's gonna tell her to respond to me and not post on her spam...
^^ melanieisonmars replies: stop you got me mad so i'm ignoring you now.
user3792596: i didn't know they were talking but good for them!
^liked by creator!
user484832469: mattia does not deserve melanie at all😡
              load 150 more

incoming call from "mattia <3"
i accept it because i wasn't that mad and i was being dramatic lmaoo.

"yes mattia, what do you need"
"come on Melanie, don't be like that, talk to me i miss you sm"
"no you're a bitch to me"
"whoa drop the attitude"he smirked as he said that.
"or what, what are you going to do ignore me back?"
"nah i'll just wait until i see you in person and fuck the attitude right out of you"
"very bold polibio, but say less unless you back out"
"i would never Melanie also very bold considering you're a virgin still, only 5 days remember that then we'll see each other at school and you can't ignore me"
"ouch, anyways i'm not mad anymore so text me i'll just be at my pool today"
"alright bet, i'll text you, send me a picture of your bikini tho"
"and what do i get in return?"
" a shirtless pic now bye Melanie"
"bye mattia"
she was feeling very bold out of no where so she quickly put her bathing suit on and sent him a picture of her in it. (i can't find any pictures for this). so he sent her this in return:

she said "ugh what you're so hot bye"he said "could say the same about you, you're hot asl"they talked for the rest of the day

he said "could say the same about you, you're hot asl"
they talked for the rest of the day.

authors notes: so this was short but i couldn't think of anything else to write, oops, but anyways next part is going to be  the day before they meet at school because i'm lazy and don't want to do the other days 😛ty!